FE Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

i need to save "BAM BAM" for Speed Week IV in December to raise that T-Mono bar that you can "dance all over, no problem" laugh.gif ain't gonna risk a record holding SAWS boat to prove an oval point...
No guts no glory Ron. I'll be running my SAW boat on the oval at your T records pace. If you don't have what it takes I understand, no problem. :)

BTW: I don't have anything to prove on the oval either, it's what I do for fun.

i don't mind running our new Seaducer FE-38 [Q1 Mono] in circles with ya at the '2006 SCC in the open mono class in Oct. is that ok by you sing'n Paul?
Fine by me, it is open and if your Q boat will hang with the big boys I say "go for it".

been there and done that my friend, 6.40 E.T. @ 207 mph in the quarter mile with THIS (scroll down to the middle of page) forgot to mention it was on a 700 horsepower unicycle. Not many people on this earth can say that.
James, you got bigger stones than me! :eek:

Hey Paul, I just pee'd farther than you!
Yes you did and you should be proud of yourself! :lol: I submit.... :(

Paul.

Hi Guys,

No guts no glory Ron. I'll be running my SAW boat on the oval at your T records pace. If you don't have what it takes I understand, no problem. :)

Fine by me, it is open and if your Q boat will hang with the big boys I say "go for it"

Paul.
ok Paul,

1) if we don't have what it takes?

our speeds are recorded and in the record books, your PROJECTED speeds are SMOKE till you prove different, that's how it works big guy!

2) hang with the big boys?

eighter we are dummer than a box of rocks to run our Q1 Mono in the open mono class or this new Seaducer FE-38 of ours is some sort of "RInger" guess we'll find out in Oct.

huh Paul!

gonna be a hoot B)

Ron

Hi Ron,

our speeds are recorded and in the record books, your PROJECTED speeds are SMOKE till you prove different, that's how it works big guy!
I'm not talking straight line runs Ron. My projected speeds are just that, I won't say what the actual speed of the boat is on the oval. I've already proven my open mono with T power is fast, plenty of firsts to prove it. How about you?

eighter we are dummer than a box of rocks to run our Q1 Mono in the open mono class or this new Seaducer FE-38 of ours is some sort of "RInger"
You keep saying "we", is we driving the boats or are you gonna turn the wheel? I wish you the best of luck running the Q in open.....your gonna need it.

Paul.

Hahahahahah !!!!!LMFAO !!!

Hey,How many guys does it take to drive an FE boat in Florida.........3

One to build it

one to drive it

And one to tell everybody about it.

Ron,I cant wait to race with you again.Most likely next year at the TCs.But they only allow two guys up on the pit stand.Thats the driver and the pit guy,Guess you will be in the bleachers yellin"**** WE are fast !!!

Hahahahahah !!!!!LMFAO !!!

Hey,How many guys does it take to drive an FE boat in Florida.........3

One to build it

one to drive it

And one to tell everybody about it.

Ron,I cant wait to race with you again.Most likely next year at the TCs.But they only allow two guys up on the pit stand.Thats the driver and the pit guy,Guess you will be in the bleachers yellin"**** WE are fast !!!

you know what Dennis, you know better...

you chat with Chris on a regular basis and know full well that when i say we it refers to Chris Harris and me as friends envolved in a team effort playing with go fast boats...

we both draw em up, we both build em, and we both drive them, so you and the singing pach-a-derm can snicker and jab all you f'n please...

you are off base and you know it!

must be your collective ego's are so big there is no room for we in your vocabulary...

i used to respect you Dennis, that last post was out of line, miss-leading and a cheap shot!

bleachers my ass...

OK Now, I think this is getting too serious...Remember this is all about having FUN! See what you did James when you started too early ;)

HAHAHA

Kris

As you can see us FEers are plenty schooled in the art of bench racing and have little to learn from our nitro breatheren.Ron,Relax.You are a good guy and doing alott of stuff for the hobby.I was just ribben yah ! :)

Hi Guys,

we both draw em up, we both build em, and we both drive them, so you and the singing pach-a-derm can snicker and jab all you f'n please...

must be your collective ego's are so big there is no room for we in your vocabulary...
A bit testy are we? Ron, if your going to shovel it you should be prepared to recieve some back. I have no clue how old you are but your acting like a kid. Name calling? And you speak of respect?

Paul.

This is all James fault..... :lol:

Hi Guys,

A bit testy are we?

Paul.

This is all James fault..... :lol:
Paul,

aside from the run of the mill bench racing...

you've stated on a number of occasions since March you can dance all over my T-Mono SAWS record easy, no problem...

said all the I.M.P.B.A. SAWS records from 05-06 were soft and [cherry pick'n] because the ones we beat were old...

yet most of the new I.M.P.B.A. SAWS records are faster than the current NAMBA SAWS records in thier respective classes...

insinuated more than once that i don't drive any of my own r/c boats...

there is a difference between bench racing and insulting someone by belittling thier hard earned accomplishments...

and it gets old!

no apologies on this end for say'n i've heard enough of the BS

Ron

Guys,

Going to ask all of you to take a few steps back and to chill out for a bit. Take a look at post # 50 of mine. We have a lot of fun picking at each other in good fun but it ceases to be that when someone no longer believes it to be fun. No matter if a comment or two is well intended or not, it if is not received well then it is time to back off. Best interest of all concerned. This is a hobby and supposed to be fun. This is no longer promoting the hobby. We are not lobbing grenades at each other. No Hatfields and McCoys.

Let's end it now!

John

Man James...See what I was talking about in the earlier posts! I have a mind to get on the first plane....fly to Frankfurt, go to a little eating place I know where the beer is really good.....look at a couple of those German chicks.....pass out....drink a couple of more beers....stumble to your place....crash for the night and repeat as necessary for a week. If I remember....some time in there I will give you a hard time about all of the ribbing! ;) :D

If I new Kris a little better I might sugest the same for Melbourne....except for all the ribbing!....Yea Bunaburg Rum!

Ready to burn a couple of motors....my .21 FE racers is ready to get sprayed by some nitro in the turns!

r,

SCBoatman

ooopppss we killed this thread...I didnt mean stop posting all together ;)

So Anyway, MotoBoat, did you get the info you needed? :p

Kris

ooopppss we killed this thread...I didnt mean stop posting all together ;)

So Anyway, MotoBoat, did you get the info you needed? :p

Kris

Nah, just a time to regroup an get it back on track correctly.

Kris - Did you get my e mail reply? Have not heard from you.

OK guys... im ready for you all to tell me what kind of FE things im doing wrong...

*****FE TUNNEL PICTURES***** (click on the picture to view the large version)

Well.... here is my first attempt of a FE tunnel boat, I dont really have a clue about what im doing, but its been fairly easy with a little research and a lot of help from others. I am still waiting on a cowling from Australia (thanks to Kris Flynn), an ESC, motor mounting plate and shaft collet from FFE (thanks to the Fullers) and eventually some M1 A123 cells (thanks to Capt Ron ). Of course, I still have a fair amount of work to do with molding in the cowl to become water tight, but once everything gets here, it can be finished in a few afternoons. One thing I am SURE about is this hull has been a proven RACER, as its made about a millions laps around the pond in the last few years as a MOD and SPORT nitro boat. Because of all of those laps, I decided to rebuild the transom area due to oil and fuel soaking into the exsting transom. The new Transom sports a carbon fiber rear plate and should provide pleanty of support for the newly aquired NEU 1512 2D Brushless motor. The stock radio box was cut off and sanded flat on the top deck, and the steering servo has been moved to the Center of Gravity. I will wait until I have all of the electronics to position everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back