FAST Sport 40 Heat From Mt Vernon 2012

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Hildreth

I thought this was a pretty cool Sport 40 heat. Great Race between my dad, Mr Birhday Boy himself, Jeff, Mike Z, and me.

Ha, yeah, great heat. I am getting that Bacardi Apple boat better. Blew it over at the entrance buoy while leading. I hit a wave that popped it up and over she went. I had never pushed it that hard in a big heat. I am getting it closer to right on the money. I am looking forward to a rematch. Its not every day you get in a heat that fast. Chucks boats fast, Phil's boat we all know is fast, Jeff Schindler has that Nova Rossi Cranked UP! It rocks! Its also not every day I get the inside lane from Chuck. haha, I had to crawl to get that lane. Get this, now that I think about it, Phil has a Mac, runs great. Jeff Schindler has a Nova Rossi. also very fast. Chuck Hildreth has a CMB RS, also very fast. I am not sure what Mike Z has for a motor. Me, I have a picco. Kind of interesting as they all could have won that heat. Ken

Haha yea that was a barn burner heat. And in my description of the video I put who is who and what colors their boat is. The finishing order of that particular heat was me, Jeff, then Phil, Ken, and Mike Z dnf.

The bracket that held my needle valve in place broke, or I would have been all over you with that Purple Novarossi!  That was a tough feild of Sport 40s, to think David Pruesse, and Mike Schindler werent even in that heat.

The Masters at Hobart is going to be crazy tough; 23 Sport 40s including Dick Tyndall, Brian Schymik, Bruce Jacobs, & some ringers from NAMBA -- Kim Grim, Don Maher & Eric Bourlet!  Time to work some props, and get that pipe length right!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont count out Fairlane 500 Kelly has some good stuff. Im building a bullet for this race all it needs to last is 4-5 heats. Mike Z im coming after that Yellow Corvette boat

The Corvette was dammaged in a blow over on day two at the race last weekend. It WILL however be ready.

Phil Thomas SS 45.

Steve Cooper Built CMB RS with a Cooper pipe.

X447/3 prop. (bag)

More in it.. just no time to get more out!

Grim

Back