Dave Frank sport hydro Build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you fellas, the 28 inch electric DF plans might be the same as the three piece sport 40 DF plans only smaller in scale.

We would never know much about the history of this boat without people like Jerry Dunlap ,Lauren Miller, Mike Hughes, And Phil Thomas.

Thanks
Jim

There are somethings that can be done one of which you mentioned I have some tricks up my sleeve.

I’ve already started sport 40 whiplash build in case this one doesn’t work out.

We will see what happens with it this boat. This is a boat that I want to learn to make my own designs from.
I will try to give you a call later or something running errands and at the parents house at the time

None of the DF sport 40’s had the lowered deck on the center section like this one does. I assume that was only done to make it a scale hydro of the Leland hull that looked the same.

Build looks great!

There are somethings that can be done one of which you mentioned I have some tricks up my sleeve.

I’ve already started sport 40 whiplash build in case this one doesn’t work out.
Sorry all this post was meant as a pm for ken wheeler.
We will see what happens with it this boat. This is a boat that I want to learn to make my own designs from.
I will try to give you a call later or something running errands and at the parents house at the time

Sorry all this post quoted was meant as a pm for ken wheeler.

Latest posts

Back