Fall Nats Pig Pick'n Final count.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

We are back.......Kerri and are are helping Joe plan a Redneck Pig Pick'n and bon fire. We need to get a head count to get our food order in. Joe has donated the pig and The Duncan Clan has donated money to help offset some of the cost. We will be taking $10.00 per person at the pond to cover the rest of the food cost. We are looking into Sticky Fingers to cater the side dishes.

Menu: Pig, Roasted Red Potatoes, Mac and Cheese, Baked Beans, drinks and dessert. We will be setting up behind Joe's house and be starting at 7pm Sat. You need to come straight from the pond to dinner. No need to go get cleaned up...we are Rednecks and you will be clean enough...if not we will hose you off.

Please respond here so we can make sure we have plenty of food for everyone.

Thanks jj and Kerri

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone...looking foward to working with my partner in crime on this pig pick'n! jj

JJ,

There will be 4 or 5 in our Clan. Sounds like fun....again!!..... ;)

FYI, Bobby is paying for me!!!

Should be 5 from the Atwell clan and Shaw is paying for ours. B) So I can take computer leasons :lol:

Should be 5 from the Atwell clan and Shaw is paying for ours. B) So I can take computer leasons :lol:

LOL. Tony, computer lessons for you??????? Now thats funny!!!...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about "deer in the headlights"!!!!!........ :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Thanks for all of you that have responded.....got about 50 people so far but I still have a lot I have not heard from....I have to preorder from Sticky Finger's and this race will be here before you know it! Tony Atwell is using his "Leap Pad Junior" computer to help me keep track of all of those that are attending and he is doing well...a few more lessons will be great! jj

Yes .. Last time Kerri and I ordered 200 pieces of fried chicken and Joe cooked half a hog. Plus we had side dishes and dessert. We had about 125 people attend so we felt we had plenty of food. Lesson learned...you boys eat alot of food..lol We will have a whole hog this year and I will be ordering extra meat ( pulled pork ) from Sticky Fingers , that is why I need a head count ASAP so I can get with Robert at Sticky Fingers to order the extra food. We are planning on feeding "hungry men" (larger portions) when we estimate the amount of food this year. Thanks for asking! Last time a lot of people signed up at the last minute so it made it hard to get the right amount. We try hard to get it right. :) but we do mess up sometimes....I will be taking the money for the meal and giving everyone a ticket as we did before. We will have sweet and unsweet tea to drink but you can BYOB and you will need to bring a chair over to Joe's house. (We will have it behind his house again) He will be cooking the pig and we of course will have the giant bon fire. Let me know if you all have anymore question. It is a lot of work to set this up and we need to thank Joe for all he does for the racers. We just want to have fun which we always do! jj

PS. We have over 60 people signed up but I have not heard from about 50 racers yet..please help me if you talk to or hear from them I must know if they plan on attending by the end of Sept so I can get my food order in.

Back