Redneck Rodeo (Fall Nationals)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Hey City Slicker,

Grab your boots and hats and strap on your water guns..it’s time for our second annual Redneck Party. It will be Saturday evening (Oct 8th) after the racing..you can come all sweating and dirty cuz it is only going to get worse! This year’s theme is “REDNECK RODEO”. Kerri and I are working hard to finalize all our games. This is a list of what we are planning for all our Redneck Cow Folks…..

This is one party you do not want to miss!

Paintball Sling Shot

Barrel Racing

Redneck Round Up

Cowboy Hat Toss

Horse Shoes

Penny in a Haystack

Panning for Gold

Best Dressed Cowboy and Cowgirl

Snake Drop

Those are a few of the games we have in store for you all.. we hope to have a “Bull” for riding and a Tractor Pull Show. Games are subject to change if necessary.

We will be catering the meal this year and will be asking for $10.00 per person to cover that cost.

The Rodeo will be held at “JJ and KC Stables” behind Joe’s Ranch House.

This year it is important to RSVP so we can order the correct amount of food. You can email me at [email protected] or just let up know here. Think about what you want to play and we will have a sign up at the race at my homestead.

Thanks Cowboys and Cowgirls….jj and kc

Don't forget to tell us how many are coming in your group...very important so we will order the correct amount of food. ($10.00 per person..kids are free) thanks jj

Oh boy, can't wait. We are planning to broadcast this years gathering. So watch how much pie ya eat :)

I think JJ has about 40 rsvp's for the party so far, dont forget to let her know if your planning to come so we can order enough food for everyone!!! We are going to let somebody else do the cooking this year so we won't eat so late this time:)

Kerri

I think JJ has about 40 rsvp's for the party so far, dont forget to let her know if your planning to come so we can order enough food for everyone!!! We are going to let somebody else do the cooking this year so we won't eat so late this time:)

Kerri
You know i'll be there !!!!!!!! Gonna get ugly !!

Kerri
Paintball sling shot ..... man that's got my name all over it. :D

Kerri
Paintball sling shot ..... man that's got my name all over it. :D
I'll sign you up...never know what "Redneck" target you will be shooting at....lol

here's my RSVP, jeni. reserve a plate of food for me, & a bag of oats for my horse. the quarterhorse, "little red hollywood", loves watching me run boats in our pond next to the pasture, i'm sure he'll get a real kick out of races :eek: :rolleyes: !! he is an awesome cutting, reining, roping & cattle horse, which events should we enter. will you have fresh water in the stalls, or do we need to haul buckets?

Yee Haw! Im excited! Got the trophies done last night for the party, they are so freakin COOL! Can't wait for you guys to see em! I'd say we are prolly up to about 50rsvps, I know there are a lot more to come in still.

Robin:

Bring Buckets :p

Kerri

I got another game yesterday, it will be a quick draw game using air soft guns, but dont worry, you will be aiming at a target not your opponent!!!

Kerri

Just throw em in the gound with some coals Friday night, and they will be ready by Saturday night!

Back