Thanks..Pig Pick'n Party

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Joe Tumbleson and I would like to thank everyone who came to our Redneck Pig Pick'n...We had a great time and had a big turnout. Lots of food and a great band.... The bon fire was big enough to light up the entire neighborhood. Loved watching all the "boys" dance...you know who you are without naming names and the highlight of the night was John Otto doing his famous chicken dance with the band! I will post picture on my facebook page. THANKS again for supporting Joe and I.......jj

PS...sorry Joe for busting your tire on the hay ride...... :) image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again JJ and Joe Joe. We all had a wonderful time. Hummmmmm. As Mitch Atwell noticed, why is it when there is a party going on, the tunnel guys are always "smack" in the middle of the action????

"What happens in Charleston stays in Charleston!!!... :)

"What happens in Charleston stays in Charleston!!!... :)
Unless a few videos and pictures were to surface later :rolleyes:

Thanks Miss Jeni and Joe for putting on a great party. The food was delicious and the band was great. I'm ready for next year!!

Thanks again!

Brandon

I am working on posting my photos on my facebook page...join me at [email protected] and send a friend request. It takes a little while to get them edited and ready to post. Thank jj

Back