• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S or trade: Prather Spitfire I Hydro Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pond Player

This boat has about 3-4 hour on it max! I just built it this year, and didn't really get a chance to drive it. Its going to need a little work on the cables that control the throtle and stearing. Boat is painted a blue matalic, and has a K&B .21 outboard on it. I can sell it with or with out the hitec FM radio. I really don't know what to ask for it. But I would think that $500 + S/H would be right for the whole deal. it also comes with a 2 blade prop and a 3 blade Octura. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of it after panted and everything, but I have pictures of it before it was panted. (my buddys dig camra was stole) so here are two pics of the hull:

s3ddebc7512fa3.jpg

s3ddebc8501e35.jpg

I will try to get some pictures quick and put them on here ASAP Please let me know if your intrested and make an offer.

Latest posts

Back