• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

f/s Lynx with os21 watercooled

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Never painted. Had a couple spots on running surface i filled them and its fine. Comes less prop and rec. I can include extra p/s and 3 Flynn shafts for an extra $ 65.00. boat ARTR $400. PLUS SHIPPING COSTS pics tonite

Pics The only stress crack is in the cowl,Walt Barney tank

Last edited by a moderator:
Boat has arrived safe and sound, looks great, as described. Very happy with it. Thanks for the care taken when packing, very much appreciated

Thanks Wayne I was hoping those pool noodles would protect it. Its always good to hear when a boat makes the trip down under it gets there intact

Wayne - the first step is admitting you have a problem! How many O/B tunnels is that now? 1,000? hahaha!

Tim

Guess that makes me an "outboardaholic" as well...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
This boat was sold only because I am aware of my addiction. Not because I wanted to sell it but because I needed to address my sickness.Lets see how long before I start again

This boat was sold only because I am aware of my addiction. Not because I wanted to sell it but because I needed to address my sickness.Lets see how long before I start again
Mike,

If your sessions at "outboardaholic anonymous" has you selling any more VANS Racing hulls, please PM me and let me know.... :)

Back