• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer 44" F Mono with CMB RS 101 For Sale with the option of an extra "new" P/S. (PICTURES POSTED

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
I have a yellow F Mono, Seaducer 44" with CMB RS 101, and a extra P/S. I purchased this boat from Kip and finished setting up the boat for heat racing. The piston top was slightly pitted due to the head clearance being wrong, along with the Cooper Pipe causing too much heat in the engine, and leaking remote needle causing erratic operation. I went through the boat with a fine tooth comb and fixed all of the issues. It has a new remote needle, proper head clearance for 50% nitro, new CMB header and Mac 15cc pipe. I ordered a new P/S but have not replaced it as the boat is extremely fast and competitive as is. It was winning two of the heats at the Winternats before nosing under water due to a need for a slight strut adjustment and rough water. It was tied for first with Joe Warren for the third heat until we got together going into the first turn, (don't ask. you will get two different stories of course... ;) ). I am listing this boat RTR, only requiring a receiver and transmitter to race. I am selling it to work on a couple of additional outboard projects, my favorite class...... ;)

It is race ready and the purchaser will NOT be disappointed. I will also include a "special" Mark Sholund X470 or X467 prop that makes this boat a ballistic missile. Anyone that has seen it run will support my claim. This boat can put you in the winner's circle, period. I am asking $950 plus freight excluding the extra NEW 101 P/S with the flat top piston, or $1150 plus freight with the NEW P/S. Please communicate here only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its as shame you wont be bringing it back to Fla for the WinterNats in 2013 Ron-

I wanted some more =get ya some :huh:

Very nice boat to whomever buys it , just tighten it up and win ;)

Andy

Its as shame you wont be bringing it back to Fla for the WinterNats in 2013 Ron-

I wanted some more =get ya some :huh:

Very nice boat to whomever buys it , just tighten it up and win ;)

Andy
Thanks Andy. Its a great boat. Got too many projects I had rather work on right now. Don't worry. Will still try to make Winternats 2013. Will hopefully run with you in some other classes.... ;)

I have a yellow F Mono, Seaducer 44" with CMB RS 101, and a extra P/S. I purchased this boat from Kip and finished setting up the boat for heat racing. The piston top was slightly pitted due to the head clearance being wrong, along with the Cooper Pipe causing too much heat in the engine, and leaking remote needle causing erratic operation. I went through the boat with a fine tooth comb and fixed all of the issues. It has a new remote needle, proper head clearance for 50% nitro, new CMB header and Mac 15cc pipe. I ordered a new P/S but have not replaced it as the boat is extremely fast and competitive as is. It was winning two of the heats at the Winternats before nosing under water due to a need for a slight strut adjustment and rough water. It was tied for first with Joe Warren for the third heat until we got together going into the first turn, (don't ask. you will get two different stories of course... ;) ). I am listing this boat RTR, only requiring a receiver and transmitter to race. I am selling it to work on a couple of additional outboard projects, my favorite class...... ;)

It is race ready and the purchaser will NOT be disappointed. I will also include a "special" Mark Sholund X470 prop that makes this boat a ballistic missile. Anyone that has seen it run will support my claim. This boat can put you in the winner's circle, period. I am asking $950 plus freight excluding the extra NEW 101 P/S with the flat top piston, or $1150 plus freight with the NEW P/S. Please communicate here only. Pictures will be posted soon and sent upon request.
Man, Do I wish I had the cash for this one,,,, NICE rocket here!!! And OH how I want one

And it's the right color, too!!!!! Please send me pics to [email protected].

WHere is the boat located? I'm off and travelling next week, Driving to FL, so if it is South of TN, I might be able to come have a look.
Its in NC, just north of Raleigh. I am out of town but I will post pictures on Wed night when I get home.

I can get to Raleigh from Chattanooga after I get back from FL. I'm very interested, and will pickup if we do a deal. I'd like to be first in line until I receive pics. BTW, I would take the extra P/L, too.

I can get to Raleigh from Chattanooga after I get back from FL. I'm very interested, and will pickup if we do a deal. I'd like to be first in line until I receive pics. BTW, I would take the extra P/L, too.
Ok. Sounds like we can work something out. I am waiting on response from Kip before I finalize with you. Ill send him a PM and get back to you. This boat is in perfect condition as the pics will show.

Ok. You are now first in line. Ill get pics to you when I return from vacation on Wed night. The boat is as stated. I will send you some pics on my phone showing the boat as I received it. Updated pics coming later this week. Thanks.

There is so much activity on this boat, first one that posts here gets it pending payment, on boat, extra P/S, or both

Sounds great. You just bought a rocket!! I just sent you a PM with my PayPal info.

Boat and P/S sold pending payment. Thanks.

Back