Evansville JACK KOHLMEYER Fall Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys if your trying to get in this race email Jeff not me. By sending it thru me it slows the process and may cause you to miss a class or the whole race. Most classes are buldging but there is room in others. We have a max heat number per round. This race will be as last one top six in round 4 all points count

this is beginning to be the race site (Evansville) to be at . its becoming a large race with lots of action. definitely need to bring your A game to this one. keep up the good work RCRC you guys are doing a wonderful job.

Hey Mike. What are the D14 points looking like. I need dominate the Evansville Race to get some points on you and Jeff.
\
http://impba14.com/
It's not updated. I knew about the site but the points aren't updated.
Soon been real busy
District 14 Points have been updated on the IMPBA14.com website. They have been preforming maintenance on the server for near a week now and today I was finally able to post the points. Sorry for the long delay everyone.

http://www.impba14.com/Series/Points.htm

Update: We are filling out heats and now have 170 boats entered.

See Post (#61) for complete entry list.

I opened up a second heat of B Hydro and have maybe one more heat to make a max of 34 heats per round.

We will be running a condensed 4th round of only the top 6 boats in each class. This is due to time constraints.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy's, We no longer have the concrete starting stands at the lake. If you have a starting stand, please bring it. With all the full heats, we will need all the tables we can get.

Guy's, We no longer have the concrete starting stands at the lake. If you have a starting stand, please bring it. With all the full heats, we will need all the tables we can get.
Harvey Liberman has plywood and saw ponies he will be donating .Mark ** go Harvey!!!!

What happened to them?

We were asked to remove them after the June race. They were looking pretty bad so we took them out and added some more gravel and now we have even more room in the pit area.

What happened to them?

We were asked to remove them after the June race. They were looking pretty bad so we took them out and added some more gravel and now we have even more room in the pit area.
I will have my two available,,, Mikey will finally have his back..

No one left behind, our intension is to allow anyone who signs up to race. With this said be prepared for a very long day on Saturday. Again ive asked our landowner for a early start time. He said run till dark but dont fire a motor till 9 am.

Back