Evansville JACK KOHLMEYER Fall Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We dont mind watchin paint dry i even ate paint chips when i was a kid . Snap some pics

Untitled.jpgI even got a new G.I. Joe with the kung foo grip to put in her......Oh, and a new on/off switch to replace the one that caused the last boat to plow the retrieve boat!

Last edited by a moderator:
How's the entries coming Jeff ?

Mark***
Mark, I got too busy putting my boats together for this weekends race. I will post an entry list on Monday.

Anyone wanting on the list, drop me an email before Monday. I will cut this baby off at 150 boats, probably have 90 entered already.

How's the entries coming Jeff ?

Mark***
Mark, I got too busy putting my boats together for this weekends race. I will post an entry list on Monday.

Anyone wanting on the list, drop me an email before Monday. I will cut this baby off at 150 boats, probably have 90 entered already.
I sure hope you don't hit the "Magic Number" till after Tuesday,, should have an answer about time off by then.

Jeff, since Hobart has included a Jersey Skiff heat, and some of the drivers are also going to Evansville, what are the chances of including a Jersey Skiff heat? I also have one to include in the count. Atlanta includes Cracker Boxes to fill out the heat if needed. The two types of boat are similar in speed, run very differently, but it works.

Too late for trophies, but 5 boats on race day makes a class.
Like Jeff says let's see if we can make a go of it. I'm in. Any more Skiffs or Cracker Boxes that can come to Evansville? Need 4 more, Preferably Skiffs, but Cracker Boxes will work.

Back