Evansville JACK KOHLMEYER Fall Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1,000 points to Jeff Shindker for style points on the last heat of Sport 40 and I think you wrapped up D14 sport 40 points. God job man. Your tough to beat.

Evansville Club,

Thank you for your hospitality, and a well run race. Good to see 25 Scale boats and 25 Sport 40s again at a race.

Mikey,

Thank you for the cooler weather, it was absolutely beautiful today - a real dream day for the Chamber of Commerce .

After a Houston summer - I appreciate it. You showed Aces my Friend.

Again, thank you each and all. CHEERS!!! Bob

Kudos to the hard working Evansville club for putting on another fantastic race! Olly and I had a great time. Long 10 plus hour drive but worth every minute of it. And Mikey, have I got a plug for you! Lol Thanks again guys. See you in June...

Ron

As always, a well run race! It's been 2 years since I've been down to Evansville. I need to kick myself for not getting back sooner! Thanks guys for a great weekend!

Steve Ball

Great race Evansville gang !!

Time to put away boats for a while ,heading to

Lake Okeechobee for some big mouths .

Mark***

Great race Evansville gang !!

Time to put away boats for a while ,heading to

Lake Okeechobee for some big mouths .

Mark***
Mark,

Take a couple of boats with you and come over to Ft Myers, Every Sunday a Play day with boats

Walt Barney

Thanks to the Evansville gang for a great race and a lot of hard work on their part. Bob, Rick, It was really a great time, glad you were are neighbors for the weekend! My sons and I had a blast with you guys. Rocky, Thanks for saving me some pork chop sandwiches, they were awesome! If it were not for our friends helping us in the pit area, we wouldn't have gotten all those boats to the water. We had a great time!

Ken

Hey Bill,

I have some of Scale and Gas Scale boats in my camera that I will post when I get back to Texas and have access to my photo software to reduce these big ass digital camera pics to something I can post on IW.

Peter,

I imagine Jeff will post results when he gets the chance. He's working for a living and today is Wednesday.

There was a lady at the race taking what appeared to be professional pics. Maybe they are for sale.

Chef Rocky,

Que Pasa grilled Pork chops, Mate ???? He who traveled the furthest didn't know any thin about grilled Pork Chops, Har, Har !!! I'll be lookin' next year!!!!!

CHEERS !!! Bob

Gee don't most of us work for a living?
HA I gave up that working. Dont know now how I had time to work with all the stuff Ihave going on.

Ron J won the 40 mono i think. I managed to win the scale hydro Joe Rood cup and a first place mug for my sport 20 but the real racing was with Alex and Gavin in sport 20 annd rtr class, those kids will be out running all of us soon.

Me too, Phil. Seems like I'm busier now than when I was working, but I enjoy it more. I never had one of those jobs where doing it didn't seem like work. I tried a number of times, then gave that stuff up.

Phil and I just attend races to see what happens next. CHEERS !!! Bob

Great job administering the race Jeff. Thank You.

I have a cartoon at home I'll send you a copy of that I believe you'll enjoy. Should be home Saturday or so. We're on a bit of "Walk-About" enjoying the cooler weather in this neck of the woods. CHEERS !!! Bob

Latest posts

Back