Evansville JACK KOHLMEYER Fall Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jeff. Th elady taking the pictures was most likely Rose Davis she takes some great pictures and is probably in Charleston now for the fall nats.

Thanks Phil. I'll reduce and post the Scale boat pics I took when home and have access to photographic software on my own machine.

Rick and I enjoyed setting up beside the Hildreth Clan. I told Ken he should be proud of those two young men.

Whose that Olde Farte you labeled as Bob Johnson?? Too many stops at Dixie Crossroads, Texas Roadhouse and numerous places in between. Rick has placed me on an extensive health food eating, exercise regime. I have to produce before Spring Nats in Atlanta, or there will be " No dark Rum for you." Don't worry too much. I come self supported - never a shortness of Jamaican Rum.

Good pic of you and yours, Phil. It will fit on my dart board well. Har, Har!!! Hopefully I get the new Scale boat worked out before Atlanta race. If not - - - you'll be seeing the Oberto again. Don't believe you've raced that one since 2001 Winter Nats in Titusville. May even race U-66 Miss Liberty.

We are looking forward to some good competition in Atlanta. Tell all your Friends to try and make the Spring Nats. Will have to see if we can better the 25 Scales and 25 Sport 40s in Evansville. BOHICA !!!!!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Hey RRRay,

I started wearing them while boating in California. I believe it was Jack Oxley that brought them to my attention. I had been wearing blue and yellow Racing Association of Miami (RAM) shirts out there for boat shirts. The front of the shirts WERE yellow. The Aprons really helped, and reduced the screaming from the wife - Har, Har !!!

Nice place to put Glow Bees, extra plugs, plug wrench, and rag too. I Love 'em !!!!

Those shorts are something - aren't they. I commented about them, - He drove, so my vote was Mute. Your turn. I wish you more influence that I was able to muster. Har, Har !!! Must be a USCG thing. Har, Har !!!!!!! Missed you RRRay RRRay !!!!!!

Spring Nats and Evansville races for Scale a Sport 40 in 2014. Tell ALL your Friends. 25 of each in Evansville was a BL:AST !!!!!!!!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Hey RRRay,

I started wearing them while boating in California. I believe it was Jack Oxley that brought them to my attention. I had been wearing blue and yellow Racing Association of Miami (RAM) shirts out there for boat shirts. The front of the shirts WERE yellow. The Aprons really helped, and reduced the screaming from the wife - Har, Har !!!

Nice place to put Glow Bees, extra plugs, plug wrench, and rag too. I Love 'em !!!!

Those shorts are something - aren't they. I commented about them, - He drove, so my vote was Mute. Your turn. I wish you more influence that I was able to muster. Har, Har !!! Must be a USCG thing. Har, Har !!!!!!! Missed you RRRay RRRay !!!!!!

Spring Nats and Evansville races for Scale a Sport 40 in 2014. Tell ALL your Friends. 25 of each in Evansville was a BL:AST !!!!!!!!! CHEERS !!! Bob
Does save a lot of shirts!!!!!!

It was another great race as always guys! Best racing around. Thanks Bob it was a good time being set up up next to you guys too, never a dull moment and I was laughing the whole time. Ill pit next to you and Rick anytime haha. As for that scale final you guys all were early and gave me lane one and the oberto wouldnt go. Loaded up on me. But ill be back. Look out, that oberto is mean and ill have the bud back next year too. Ill get that rood cup eventually. I loved seeing everyone. Cant wait to come back next year, maybe we will top 30 in scale or spt 40? Haha

Hey Chuck,
We enjoyed ourselves also. I was once told: "If you're not having fun - - you're not doing it right." There are a lot of things that I take seriously. Racing model boats, enjoying my Friends, and making new Friends is something I enjoy.

You had a banner weekend compared to mine with the Houston. It's only excuse is that it's new, and it's Daddy doesn't do testing in Houston in the summer time. I'll try to flog that Dawg over the Fall and Winter and get it worked out. If you see an 8255 Oberto in Evansville next year - - Miss Houston was demoted to back up. My Oberto is like a pair of old slippers - always exactly what I expect. Houston is like a new puppy - all feet and legs, no particular direction but eventually gets there. I like new things. Especially when they are broken in, comfortable, and don't do anything GOOFY !!!! Har, Har !!!

God willin' and the creek don't rise - - We'll see you in Evansville next year. CHEERS !!! Bob

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back