Evansville JACK KOHLMEYER Fall Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to enter 20 or 40 mono we will add it one more time.Please post up here saying you intend to enter. And add it to your entry. We will do our best to accommodate but reserve the right to limit entries. There is only so much daylight and we are bound to start racing at 9:00 no earlier.

.40 mono and .20 hydro for me Mike just like in June. I'll get the other two canucks to list their entries asap. Thanks!

Mikey when is the dead line I come home Sunday from Hobart to have elbow and carpal tunnel surgery on Monday so I'll have to see how I feel and if I can use my arm

im gonna be there with a smile on, haha cant wait gonna be fun times , and oh by the way Karla turns 40 that same weekend. lol

im gonna be there with a smile on, haha cant wait gonna be fun times , and oh by the way Karla turns 40 that same weekend. lol
40 huh we will be sure she gets all the attention she needs. I know a male stripper how big is your trailer?

Chris does she know that you posted on IW how old she's gonna be. Better make room in that trailer because when she finds out you will be sleeping in it.

Chris does she know that you posted on IW how old she's gonna be. Better make room in that trailer because when she finds out you will be sleeping in it.
yeah i told her and she wasn't amused. but its gonna be fun to see the look on her face that weekend. it will be worth it if i have to sleep in the trailer. lol

Latest posts

Back