Evansville 2010

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May 15th and 16th
FYI there are 19 rooms available at Comfort Inn for the June race 812 -476-3600 SAY IM WITH THE BOAT RACERS 79.95 a nite
I just made Reservations for the JUNE 19/20 race the rooms & dates blocked out are June 18/19/20,. Unless you ask for the Boat Race Blocked out rooms...They are booked solid Now on Regular Rooms........ June is a Very Busy Time of year for Evansville area. jw
Joe you goin to the may race? Hope so we got a new jae boat with 101 id say back away from the bank if you ask me! :rolleyes:
Bring it...... it will have to run against the New Twin with Modified TWIN RS101`s :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: The Only thing better than a 101 is TWIN 101`sssssssssssss
ill be running a twin at the june race! :lol: : and have a new singe rr with a one inch and new 40 mono too!! this year is gunna be some fun joe
Well Sammy, You have picked one tough race to get your feet wet. Several BIG BLOCK TWINS Racing Evansville June Race.
Better call the FUEL TRUCK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

May 15th and 16th
FYI there are 19 rooms available at Comfort Inn for the June race 812 -476-3600 SAY IM WITH THE BOAT RACERS 79.95 a nite
I just made Reservations for the JUNE 19/20 race the rooms & dates blocked out are June 18/19/20,. Unless you ask for the Boat Race Blocked out rooms...They are booked solid Now on Regular Rooms........ June is a Very Busy Time of year for Evansville area. jw
Joe you goin to the may race? Hope so we got a new jae boat with 101 id say back away from the bank if you ask me! :rolleyes:
Bring it...... it will have to run against the New Twin with Modified TWIN RS101`s :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: The Only thing better than a 101 is TWIN 101`sssssssssssss
ill be running a twin at the june race! :lol: : and have a new singe rr with a one inch and new 40 mono too!! this year is gunna be some fun joe
Well Sammy, You have picked one tough race to get your feet wet. Several BIG BLOCK TWINS Racing Evansville June Race.
WELL JOE I think ill be able to handle it Heck the last two years last boat runnin has won!! And with me running that means you can just add another big block to the mix.. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 15th and 16th
WELL JOE I think ill be able to handle it Heck the last two years last boat runnin has won!! And with me running that means you can just add another big block to the mix.. B)
Good Point!! Approach the clock late, Run Wide for 3 laps. What ever is still running after 4th lap is MEAT!!! WE are working on getting them Bored, Ported, Polished!! & Bring a Helmet for the Mono classes... :blink: :blink: :eek: :eek:

May 15th and 16th
Good Point!! Approach the clock late, Run Wide for 3 laps. What ever is still running after 4th lap is MEAT!!! WE are working on getting them Bored, Ported, Polished!! & Bring a Helmet for the Mono classes... :blink: :blink: :eek: :eek:
We want enough twins to burn 5 gallons a heat.. First boat to cross the line with 6 laps and 2 sponsons wins? Shootout you bet The only thing louder than the boats will be the c/d screaming stay in your lane. Wash your face and put on a clean tee shirt Waddy n Grim will be doggin you after the heat if you can breathe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

May 15th and 16th
We want enough twins to burn 5 gallons a heat.. First boat to cross the line with 6 laps and 2 sponsons wins? Shootout you bet The only thing louder than the boats will be the c/d screaming stay in your lane. Wash your face and put on a clean tee shirt Waddy n Grim will be doggin you after the heat if you can breathe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mikey, I was just wondering, can gas sporthydros run in the same category with the twins? ;)

Mikey, I was just wondering, can gas sporthydros run in the same category with the twins? ;)
We ran the GV Whip today SWEET and Don ran his new Whip Today ran great till he broke a shaft and lost his best prop. You going to Huntsville? WE will be tuning there

You Guys al...........most had me for this one. BUT I will get a FULL Years worth of NITRO injections in may!!! ;) B) :D

We ran the GV Whip today SWEET and Don ran his new Whip Today ran great till he broke a shaft and lost his best prop. You going to Huntsville? WE will be tuning there

yeah we plan on getting there early friday.it might turn out to be a pretty good race after all.glad to see some more gas hydros

up there.my new hydro just came yesterday. I helped a member of our club tune his up saturday with an Evo,runs great. B)

Mark

Any word on boat count or entries for may race only a month away
Entries are slowly coming in. Lots of testing at our lake. Send them inas we will run the Shootout format and that takes some time to sort out. If you need fuel I can get it at a good price mixed freshon the farm. Phil im going over the Roadhouse and going to shine up the saddle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i wil be there for the SEPT race my brother. i have 2 questions can my SST.21 rigger race in the sport 20 class ???

can my Twin Catamaran race in the OPEN GAS and Open Hydro class also ??

i wil be there for the SEPT race my brother. i have 2 questions can my SST.21 rigger race in the sport 20 class ???

can my Twin Catamaran race in the OPEN GAS and Open Hydro class also ??
SSt riigger must race in hydro unless its a sport 20. Does the cat have gas motors or nitro? If nitro then open hydro

so i can race it in both open hydro and open gas great. ill see if he wants to come ill try to convince him ok no promises lol

Mikey,will there be anyone running the quarter scale tunnels at any of the races this year?

we have a fast one just itching for a race. :)

i have my ossi gas tunnel want some ???
well not me personally on the tunnel but my buddy will surely oblige you if he makes it there in sept.hope you havea lot more than at charleston.i will be obliged to accomadate the twin kitty though in the open gas category, do you want some? B)

theres going to be a new redesign on the hull and something special that will make me faster and turn like a HTB 290 lol.

as far as my twin kitty open is what it is and my kitty and ossi will be there with all the other 19 boats i have lol.

i just wanted to clarify what classes my twin kitty can compete in because i dont want to send the entry for and not be able to compete

Last edited by a moderator:
theres going to be a new redesign on the hull and something special that will make me faster and turn like a HTB 290 lol.

as far as my twin kitty open is what it is and my kitty and ossi will be there with all the other 19 boats i have lol.

i just wanted to clarify what classes my twin kitty can compete in because i dont want to send the entry for and not be able to compete
With 19 boats we will find some classes for you to race in. Bring the gas tunnels in September. Everyone who comes to Evansville plans on getting some,so COME GET YOU SOME but dont sleep the start..................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back