Evansville 2010

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark Ward, open mono you are paid already.

Thanks, Jeff
Be sure to get your entry in soon,we are almost ready to order those great looking Kohlmeyer Classic tees... :D :D :D
hey Mike, would it be possible to order my little boy Dawson a shirt? it would have to

be for a 6 yr. old. even smaller than your smallest.probably about a 9/10 in size.

thanks

Mark B)
I can get a small and order 5 or so. I will put his name on one. Maybe you should enter him in RTR I do have a rental boat :D :D :D :D :D
I would love to enter him but, it's not time yet.we're still running zig zag racers.he likes to driveALL OVER the pond still.maybe next year,I hope.

Mark <_<

Mikey,

VS1 is a SMOKING FAST and the Oberto is running very well..

Its time to come back to town to get my just reward from the last race..

If you remember BillZ got the VS1 in the mill of the first heat and the Berto "adjusted" in the 3rd heat...

EVILLE ROCKS! Looking forward to making laps and tipping a few back after the sun starts to set!

Grim

Mikey,

VS1 is a SMOKING FAST and the Oberto is running very well..

Its time to come back to town to get my just reward from the last race..

If you remember BillZ got the VS1 in the mill of the first heat and the Berto "adjusted" in the 3rd heat...

EVILLE ROCKS! Looking forward to making laps and tipping a few back after the sun starts to set!

Grim
hey Grim, lets get those fast electrics going again at E-ville. that was fun and this time2nd. place is not an option.lol ;)

Mark

Jeff, add me

RTR 2.4

Sport 20 2.4
Guys please use the email account above so we dont forget you. Its ok to post here but follow up with an email please
Mike

Will campers be allowed this race?

Randy Cartright
Yes sir bring it
Mjke, what do you think about getting a few Jersey skiffs in the race? if nothing else, its a hoot to watch them

run around on their sides. i'm trying to paint a smiley face on the bottom of Harveys boat. :D :D

Mark

Jeff, add me

RTR 2.4

Sport 20 2.4
Guys please use the email account above so we dont forget you. Its ok to post here but follow up with an email please
Mike

Randy Cartright
Yes sir bring it
Mjke, what do you think about getting a few Jersey skiffs in the race? if nothing else, its a hoot to watch them

run around on their sides. i'm trying to paint a smiley face on the bottom of Harveys boat. :D :D

Mark
I wish we had a few Crackers and Skiffs

Jeff, add me

RTR 2.4

Sport 20 2.4
Mike

Randy Cartright
Yes sir bring it

Mark
There Needs to be ..... EAT @ JOES Seafood :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Come one - Come All The TWINS will be on the lake Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing & Evansville !! Ortiz, Warren, Bowden, Barr are just a few that will pilot the TWINS @ EVANSVILLE

Ray

open mono 90

open hydro 79

b spt tunnel 61

Sam

open tunnel green

d hydro brown

d mono 72

open mono 68

We are ready for Evansville in a couple of weeks, should be great racing and a lot of fun

Mike,count me in if you can round up some more Jersey Skiffs.Chris Gierish is finishing one also,not sure if he's going to the race.

For you guys who want to advertise on the bottom,it's big enough for everyone,and you'll see it on every turn.No wimps on the pit crew.These things are heavy.

Harvey

Mike,count me in if you can round up some more Jersey Skiffs.Chris Gierish is finishing one also,not sure if he's going to the race.

For you guys who want to advertise on the bottom,it's big enough for everyone,and you'll see it on every turn.No wimps on the pit crew.These things are heavy.

Harvey
Bring it On Harvey... If nothing else we will let you run in Open Mono........ :blink: :blink: :eek: Is it a Cord Puller?

I will be there. Gas Cat and Gas Sport Hydro. Maybe D tunnel? I will mail the registration this week.

L. Burford

Ray

open mono 90

open hydro 79

b spt tunnel 61

Sam

open tunnel green

d hydro brown

d mono 72

open mono 68

We are ready for Evansville in a couple of weeks, should be great racing and a lot of fun
Gotcha.

We are offering D-Tunnel in lieu of Open Tunnel so nobody bring a motor bigger than a 7.5cc. This is in the flyer.

Ray

open mono 90

open hydro 79

b spt tunnel 61

Sam

open tunnel green

d hydro brown

d mono 72

open mono 68

Gotcha.

We are offering D-Tunnel in lieu of Open Tunnel so nobody bring a motor bigger than a 7.5cc. This is in the flyer.
Closing in on 100 boats and several key players not entered as of yet. No swimming or fishing just boating and bench racing. Wheres the LITTLE RED HAIRED BOY and his kid brother Alex? Waddy youve tested enough time to enter the DEN.

Back