Entry Forms for Broward District 3 Race Due Very Soon......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perry,,check on the dist three scale page its says you are on 86?? if your on 81 let us know so i can relay the message to steve,,,but for this race seems all might be ok.... just need rons ok...Perry i think steve has a bigger smile on his face than you or i do with his new scale... I knew that was gonna be a good boat....

Last edited by a moderator:
Perry;

I heard you were not entered??

You, Jack, or Randy??

Are you guys showing, or not??

Also, I had called you Saturday morning RE: retrieve boat engine.

Haven't heard back from you??

Rick

Rick: Thanks for calling back. I run a little late listening to my answering machine. Will call you tomorrow. (Sorta like I run my scale).

Mike: I will not be at the Broward Race and of course he can use channel 81 there. Just wanted you to know that I have registered my Charlie's Girl on Channel 81 for the year. Perry

Joe, As of last night 3/18 I spoke to Ron Ratoff, he said as of then Sport 20 had not made, don't know how many were entered?

He just stated it was short

Seems that most, if not all of the Sport20's are from your neck of the woods, and I here no one from Tampa, and Brandon are coming??

Rick

Latest additions for Scale class today - Jack St Clair and Steve Adams. so you guys are up to 8 boats entered..Need 2 more to run the love plan.....

All classes are covered for District 3 race except Sport 20.... only 2 drivers entered.

Joe W. and Pete Forcier....Anyone have a sport 20 they want to run?????

P.S - I see High Points are up from Tampa Race......Here's the link: http://namba3.net/points.html

Ron Ratoff ;)

Perry we then need to up date the SCALE page on our web site,, cause it said you are on 86.. if we are trying to registar scales we look to that page so we dont have any conflick in freq,,,,Will talk to joe this weekend...

Mike Haynes- just checking to make sure you rcv'd my phone msg. about running your alternate frequency.

Ron

Mike full mill and we looking at around 190 boats

Robert, Mike didn't ask how many boats total were entered?? He would like to know how many F-MONO's are entered!

That is why it was directed to Ron Ratoff, Since he is the hard working individual receiving the entries, and setting up the heats!!!!

So, back to you Ron, if you have a moment to respond.

Rick

Back