Entry Forms for Broward District 3 Race Due Very Soon......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronratoff

Hi all....if your going to the Broward Model Boat Club District 3 High Points Race the weekend of March 24th and 25th, please get your entry forms in. Here's the link to the schedule page on Namba3.net : http://namba3.net/schedule.html

See you all there!

Ron Ratoff B)

Mike, I was told by Fred & Ron, at the worst the exit gate is left open all the time, so just enter in through the exit!!

We plan on coming down Friday after work.

We have another question for the park people, so I will try to verify the gate deal.

Rick

thanks guys will see you all on sat am early...... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys - Either very few are coming to the Broward race or a whole lotta racers are very late turning in their entry forms. Which is it?

It's now March 14th and there's so many guys missing that I will keep entry open till March 20th. It really would be a bad blow to our District 3 racing if 1 race every 4 weeks results in this kind of low turnout.

Just my 2 cents

Ron Ratoff

Broward Model Boat Club

like myself i sent mine on the 14th(must be postmarked by this day) hopefully alot of racers did the same thing.... thanks for extening the deadline...

Ron:

Mine went in the mail Monday morning the 12th

As usual, I don't really trust the U.S.P.S

So do you have it yet?

If it's a low turn out, I guess I can park the Motor Home were ever I'd like??

Rick

Rick - Did Rcv. yours. The motor homes have 1 set area, but it's a good spot. Right across the street. Also motor homes have a $17.00 fee per night with the park for staying over. Mike - haven't received yours yet. Most likely will come tomorrow.

Ron

thanks ron see ya saturday when ya can how we lookin on scales

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike - A very dissappointing turn out in scale. Only 6 boats so far. We have about 150 boats total.

What really is dissappointing, is that there are no boats at all coming from the Melbourne club ,or the Brandon Club.

ron :eek:

Ron;

Are you telling me that Jack, Randy, nor Perry have entries sent in?

Who are the 6 scale's? me(Rick), Mike(pickles), Mike Allen, Rich Moore, Joe W.

The other is a mistery?? One of the Robsons?? Joe Ingrao??

As far as the Brandon NO SHOW'S there is a big tunnel hull race up in the Carolina's that most of them are going to

So how are the rest of the classes looking? Could you list the ones that are short? Or would it be less to list the ones that have made?

Rick

We need 60 monos and 80 monos also nitro offshore and no jack randy and perry wont be there

Rick - the sixth is Steve G.

Just about every class is fine. I will give an update later this evening.

Ron

Ron we have a new scale driver can he still enter scale his freq,,,doesnt interfear with anyone,,, Steve Adams,,is still on cloud nine from sundays testing.... i think hes gonna try to contact you to enter it.... Freq 81 i think....Its the Gilmore Special with a brand new CMB....

Latest posts

Back