Engine on eBay

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been waiting all my life for a .21 / 5 hp / 68.000 rpm engine :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sent him an email asking him to check the water in the Bartlesville area, cause it must have some STUPID in it!! I live about 40 miles from there and would say there are some super people in that community but lord this one is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curt

Norm,

You are right, I bet it will lose 40,000+ RPM once it goes on the water.

Ebay is Exaggerated to say the least. :D

Kevin,

I doubt 33,000 RPM on the water.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
No Way that motor will turn those reves unless it burns NitroGLycerin and rpm is measured during 1/2 a cycle. B)

that pipe/header would lock-down the revs in at somewhere around 33krpm

Last edited by a moderator:
Norm,

You are right, I bet it will lose 40,000+ RPM once it goes on the water.

Ebay is Exaggerated to say the least. :D

Kevin,

I doubt 33,000 RPM on the water.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Let's see, 80% Nitro, 10% Prope, 5%oil, 5% alky and Nitrous... it may hit 60 grand for a nanosecond :p ..

Let's see, 80% Nitro, 10% Prope, 5%oil, 5% alky and Nitrous... it may hit 60 grand for a nanosecond :p ..
But it would sound soooo cool as it self destructed! :p
Of course we would have to use radio to throttle it.. I would NOT want to be too close... What if parts came out??? Is that possible?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

At 68,000 RPM,ya better duck.

Sh%ts gonna fly :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nah, just need to stand behind a one inch thick 4x8 sheet of clear lexan! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course we would have to use radio to throttle it.. I would NOT want to be too close... What if parts came out??? Is that possible?

Soooo we would need to move the test stand to a field somewhere place bets then "let er rip"

I bet it does not make it past 53,000 :eek: :p

Soooo we would need to move the test stand to a field somewhere place bets then "let er rip"

We have been known to do some off the wall stuff in Tampa Norm, I say we host the test sight.

We have been known to do some off the wall stuff in Tampa Norm, I say we host the test sight.
Yes now that you mention it. We do try some neat stuff.. or at least one guy ...for sure. I know of one guy who is going to determine if an outrigger will run the offshore course. :eek: ;)

BTW If someone buys the engine I am sure we can provide the proper test stand ;)

His reserve was 250 i emailed him. I did read that new orion .12 REV with some sort or ceramic nitride sleeve & a crank that the hole comes through at like a 30% angle has turned like 52,000 >If you can find the article on it it's SWEET and" looks like a new step in nitro" more sizes to come. if they make a .21 i'll bet she'll rip.Would probably has the SG crank though.

Latest posts

Back