Engine Analysis Software - Annual Christmas Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

Not quite sure where my posting went, so I will add it again.

I have always put the Engine Analysis Software on sale for the Christmas Holidays and this year I have the best deal that I have EVER offered.

You can buy the Engine Analysis Software plus the Squish Velocity Plugin for $74.95. This is regularly a combined price of $134.90.

I have never offered this package together and for sure not at this price.

Tell your Wife that you have your present all picked out and order today.

Use the discount code: Christmas2011 to get the discount.

The order page is located at: http://engine-analysis-software.com/eaporder.htm

Marty Davis

This special sale will include an automatic update to the upcoming version 2.0 of the Engine Analysis Software with Time/Angle/Area Analysis that will be included. MANY new things will be part of 2.0.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi marty

i want to order the software but i cant seem to acsess the order form,

is there a prob with it or should i just keep trying

thanks rick

from down under

hi marty

i will keep trying if i cant for some reason i will email you with the details if you dont mind

thanks for yr responce

cheers rick

Rick:

Please tell me which site you are going to and the error you are having. I sure don't want any of my sites to not be working.

Thanks,

Marty Davis

hi marty

the message is ( Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage )

im trying the link you have and also trying yr website address but still no luck im sure its my computer giving me the problems

i have be able to acsess yr web site in the past but not at the moment ill speek to a friend and see if he can fix this for me

how long will this special last for ???

cheers rick

hi marty

i have just ordered the software not sure which version i need usa or metric, whats the differance ???????

thanks and have a safe christmas

cheers rick

Only a few more days for the Annual Engine Analysis Software Christmas Sale. Get your copy of both the EAS and the Squish Plugin for $74.95.

Back