Prop Anvil Christmas sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today Mike. Thanks!
This will make modifying or repairing a prop A LOT EASIER!!!
Ken
Yepper, I have used it many ways to repair items. Not just props. I have tilted it on its side and use the 3/8 edge to fix turn fins.

Hey Mike,

If you have any more available I’d like to be on the list as well.
Thank you!

Well 2 weeks is up and those that I have contacted me have received anvils. Those that have not have been deleted from the list. JR picked up one at the fun run today. Mitch you have been contacted in a PM. That leaves 2 more available for sale for the first come first serve.
Thanks
Mike

Sent that last one of the 12 out to Frank Pulte this morning. Tracking is in PM. Sale is now over as I don't have anymore and tomorrow is Christmas. That worked out quite nicely. Thanks all for your patronage.

Now time to work on my own stuff. Got a P LTD rigger I am working on. Lots of present boxes to open up for Christmas for that boat.
Thanks
Mike

Not any that are ready to go. Give me a week or 2 and I should be able to get one done. I am already set up to turn on the smithy at the moment.
Mike

Mike can I send payment and you ship when the next run completes?
No thank you Mike. I dont do business that way. I dont like feeling like I owe somebody something. I will just sell it to you when I have it complete. That way no body gets mad when I under perform for what ever reason. This is not what pays the bills, so the hobby business takes a back seat sometimes to real life stuff. I did just build 5 hammers half way yesterday. So they are in the works.
Mike

Mike/Wesley
They are coming along. Just wanted to let you guys know I did not forget. All parts are made. Need to mill angle holes. Need to drill/tap all the holes. Then clean up and finishing. Slowly but surely.
Mike

Just finishing them up now. You have PMs with payment info. If you pay this weekend, I can get them in the mail this monday.
Thanks
Mike

Sam,
PM inbound with payment info. I never just make what everyone orders. This happens everytime. It is easier also to make a batch. I have 5 complete and 1 that needs a hammer. I forgot I built it the last go round.

Back