Prop Anvil Christmas sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hughes

Vendor
Hey everyone,
I have finally gotten around to building some more anvils. I have had inquiries in the past and those people have been contacted. I have a limited number of them up for sale. I am offering free shipping till Christmas in the US. The price is 100 shipped in the US. I will knock off $10 for international shipping. I have set a date with the people I have contacted for a response. If they do not respond by then there will be some more available. The pic does not represent the amount.
Thanks
Mike

1638657032829.png

Last edited:
Those are very nice Mike !!
100 bucks includes the hammer too ?

I have a smaller version with 4 balls that tidewater sold a long time ago.. but yours looks much more versatile!

Yep, hammer included. Does left and right blades. Just switch shaft to other angled hole.. Hammer has bolt adjuster built into the end to move the ball plate.
Mike

Last edited:
No list John. I can sell you one right now. You can paypal to [email protected]. Make sure to PM me your address. The ones that are paid for by Sunday, will ship on Monday.
Thanks
Mike

I am finishing up a set of 12 of them atm. I have 2 previous inquires that I have to fill with a possible 4 more. So that makes at least 6 available for the moment. FYI 5 now that John wants one.

UPDATED

I have boxed and ready to ship the following people.
Bruce Jacobs
John Seybold
Ken Wheeler
Timothy Shipp
Dan Weidner

Waiting on a address from
Anders Enblom
You have a PM

Waiting on payment from
Bert Dygert
You can paypal to [email protected]. Please include your address with a PM when you have made payment.

I was able to finish up 7 of them this weekend. I have 5 more in partial state. I will be finishing those up this week. Next week is the deadline I set for those that I notified earlier. If they dont respond by that time they are available to anyone on this thread. I have 5 more to hear from. Some of them are from a while ago. So i dont have high hopes. But I want to be fair.

20211205_132520.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATED

I have boxed and ready to ship to the following people.
Joey Jones

Your package is shipped and tracking info is in PM
Bruce Jacobs
John Seybold
Ken Wheeler
Timothy Shipp
Dan Weidner

Waiting on choice of shipping from
Anders Enblom
You have a PM

Waiting on payment from
Bert Dygert
You can paypal to [email protected]. Please include your address with a PM when you have made payment.

Bert I will have to finish one up for you this week. As all of the 7 are gone. I will finish up the last 5 this week and then get yours out. The other 4 will not be available until sat as I am waiting to hear from the other inquiries.

Thanks all
Mike

Last edited:
I am finishing up the last 4 in this batch. I am waiting to hear from some other people by Sat. If I dont those 4 will be up for sale. Bring 100 to the frost bite follies on Sunday and you may walk away with one.
Mike

UPDATED

I have boxed and ready to ship to the following people.
Joey Jones
Anders Enblom
Bert Dygert

Your package is shipped and tracking info is in PM/email
Bruce Jacobs
John Seybold
Ken Wheeler
Timothy Shipp
Dan Weidner

The other 4 will not be available until sat as I am waiting to hear from the other inquiries.

Thanks all for support my boating habit
Mike

Yes Frank. I will let you know if one is available after sat.

UPDATED

Your package is shipped and tracking info is in PM/email
Bruce Jacobs
John Seybold
Ken Wheeler
Timothy Shipp
Dan Weidner
Joey Jones
Anders Enblom
Bert Dygert

The other 4 will not be available until sat as I am waiting to hear from the other inquiries.

Thanks all for support my boating habit
Mike

Back