Prop Anvil Christmas sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated list
1 - Wesley Ellet - paid and waiting to ship
2 - Mike Wettengal - paid and waiting to ship
3 - Dave Krienke - paid and waiting to ship
4 - Sam Hagan - paid and waiting to ship
5 - Timo Vesterian - PM sent and waiting for payment
6 - Reesor@work - not sure who you are, I need a name to keep track of this stuff. Plus that is one of the rules on this site is to have you name. Your an OG member, so your allowed to do it in your signature. Since I only built 5 complete and they are all spoken for. I will need some time to finish it. I have quite a few other customer projects ahead of this. Plus I have a couple of my own to do as well. I dont have a time line when I can get to it.
Mike

BTW - the sooner you guys pay, the sooner I can order some more epoxy. LOL My lay up materials are running low. Need another 4 gallon set up and the wife hates it when I spend money.

Last edited:
Updated list
1 - Wesley Ellet - paid and waiting to ship
2 - Mike Wettengal - paid and waiting to ship
3 - Dave Krienke - paid and waiting to ship
4 - Sam Hagan - paid and waiting to ship
5 - Timo Vesterian - PM sent and waiting for payment
6 - Reesor@work Steve Reesor - nice to chat in PM. I will get on it in the future.
Thanks
Mike

Updated list
1 - Wesley Ellet - shipped, tracking in PM
2 - Mike Wettengal - shipped, tracking in PM
3 - Dave Krienke - shipped, tracking in PM
4 - Sam Hagan - shipped, tracking in PM
5 - Timo Vesterian - shipping quoted in PM and waiting for payment, you have 1 week to respond before I move it on to Steve.
6 - Reesor@work Steve Reesor - nice to chat in PM. I will get on it in the future.
Thanks
Mike

Just received mine Playing with it now. It will take some time to master this . I might make a mess before I make a meal. I really appreciate it. Thanks Dave

Just received mine Playing with it now. It will take some time to master this . I might make a mess before I make a meal. I really appreciate it. Thanks Dave
Yepper, wreck a few props along the way till you learn. Mostly use mine now to do repairs.
Mike

Updated list
1 - Wesley Ellet - shipped, tracking in PM
2 - Mike Wettengal - shipped, tracking in PM
3 - Dave Krienke - shipped, tracking in PM
4 - Sam Hagan - shipped, tracking in PM
5 - Timo Vesterian - shipped, tracking in PM

Future list people
7 - Brad Nichols
8 - Karl Loveless

Thanks
Mike

Back