CMB CHRISTMAS SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Stu,
Was wondering if the 10% discount was good on a .21 header? If so how much is just the spring? Broke mine last weekend and just need the spring.

Thanks!

Hi Stu, glad I saw this.

Are the o-rings for the 3rd channel needles include in the 10%? Just need the orings.

Thanks!

I spoke with Brad Maglinger last night and he agreed to help me on some of the smaller sales. He has a collection of used parts for these people: Mike S., Buckshot, Mike B. Tom D. and Brandon A. He is ready to fix you guys up. Call him at 270-993-6995 to order. From my experience, you need to call three times at least. He is of that age and he tends to forget.
Stu

I spoke with Brad Maglinger last night and he agreed to help me on some of the smaller sales. He has a collection of used parts for these people: Mike S., Buckshot, Mike B. Tom D. and Brandon A. He is ready to fix you guys up. Call him at 270-993-6995 to order. From my experience, you need to call three times at least. He is of that age and he tends to forget.
Stu
Stu, Thank you for the advertisement, now I have sold all of my used parts. I do know Tom David is looking for a part I dont have, you know the set screw that stops the barrel from roatating on the Carb? He doesn't need the nut just the set screw. I am going to send him back your way.

Great response the the sale already! I have had to apologize to the mail man several times because of the volume of packages going out. Two weeks from today the CMB CHRISTMAS SALE will be over. In years past, I have been asked to extend it through December and I have. This year, I will extend sale through end of year but the discount from December 1st on will be cut to 5% off.
Thanks for the great response in these crazy times!
Stu

This morning I climbed over the $30,000 mark in sales for the CHRISTMAS SALE. This is truly amazing in these challenged times. I want to thank all of you!
USPS is having some difficulty in delivering most of the recent items sent. Everything has been shipped Priority Mail with tracking. I have found that some orders are "parked" at regional hubs with no reason of delay. Sometimes they sit there for 4 to 6 days. I have never lost a one in the years of doing business. Please be patient. They will arrive.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Stu Barr

Back