E-Bay Rigger,been clocked at 90 at least 17 times

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are gonna make me bust my gut from laughing so #@*%ing hard!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone should ask this guy what dist. he raced the baot in and see if they still run open nitro pipe's

Hey Walt,Now there's an idea for a great eBay product! It will revolutionise R/C boat racing as we know it!

The radar gun that is 100% guaranteed to make your boats go faster! Runs on methane gas emmited from the holder so no pesky batteries to charge. Comes with specially calibrated sharpie pen so you can set your "target" speed on the multi digit display! But wait theres more! Buy it now and we'll throw in the special lightweight balsa wood tuning fork for free!

Tim.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And its consistant. Buy now and improve your speeds in rough water also.

It makes tuning a breeze,and saves on fuel costs too.Run 10% with the same results as 60%.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive got it! Take actual speed, multiply by 8 for scale then divide by 3.14. thats around 90! :blink: :lol: :lol: Greg

I want to buy whatever speed measuring device that he has!

Keep in mind that there is actual MPH and eBay MPH which is always faster but I haven't figured out the conversion table yet but it seems to be expotential.

You guys got me going on this. I sent him a message asking what District he is in and whether he runs IMPBA or NAMBA. Here is the answer: "No districs or anythng like just a bunch of guys having fun on the water with me winning all the time. yea!!" Interesting isn't it. I have always thought that it is easier to modify a tach, speedometer, GPS, or radar than it is to modify an engine. Ha! Ha!

Rain and windy in Orlando today. Also Cold. Perry

u guys know he has got people lined up around the corner for it.he said he dont want to race against it.

i think i know what he meant by 90.the boat drops 90 feet under water.its a submarine. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Easy on the Guy! he says it has run 90, at least 17 times, he doesnt say 90 what!!!!!! :rolleyes:
could be 90 feet per hour!! 90 yards per hour on a rough day..........
It just runs 90' and dies.

It's done that 17 times,he's fed up and it's for sale :lol: :lol:

i think don bought it on the low,gonna bring it to atlanta :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SHHHHHHH!!! DANG, now everybody knows! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hmm.....

Something's suspicious here. :eek:

The seller and Don both knew I had $1800 in my Sniper,so,Don, You must have given him $1900 for it. :eek:

Dang it,I knew I should have gone $2000. :)

Pretty soon It'll be yellow and purple and blend right in with he rest of em. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

well,

now I feel bad. I forgot the rule about always checking IW before bidding on ebay.

Now I feel like an ass.....I thought it was such a good deal and wanted back into the hobby so bad I paid $1,500! OUCH :angry:

I was thinking about bidding, but this line scared me off: "It will be insured and will require adult singing.." I'm such a terrible singer that I don't think the UPS man would ever set foot on my property again if I was singing when he delivered it. :lol:

Back