• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used boats for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LawlessMan

Well, here it is, January of a new year already. How 'bout adding a boat or two to your collection?

I'm selling all but two of these boats for Pete Forcier (the other two are mine). I'm listing them here first, then they'll go to E-bay to sell as many as possible. So far, I've sold a couple, not listed, the rest are up for grabs. All offers considered. Shipping is not included in the asking price. I also have a set of three very small electric boats. Pool toys at best. Great for young kids to get a start in R/C. (all 3 for $75.)

Here's the list, in no particular order: Prices are the asking price, but all offers will be considered. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED. Pix of specific boats on request. I may find some free time to post them to the gallery, but feel free to ask for them individually. I now have a new E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected] The old address has been shut down and I can no longer receive messages sent to it. We finally moved to HIGH SPEED. YAY!

27" Dumas hydro 20, OUTBOARD setup, servos, bat box, Lawless 3.5 lower unit $75

44" 1/8 scale hydro, mfr unknown, never used, but some cosmetic damage, hull only

This boat was never assembled, but suffers some seam separation, and warpage $100

33" Youngblood 21 mono, ok cond., motor mount, no other hardware $50

39" Wrangler 40/60 rigger, no hardware, condition so-so $100

35" older 40 tunnel, mfr unknown, damaged. Maybe "fixer-upper?" $30

41" Avenger Rigger, 80/90, all hardware except shaft, condition OK, no motor $100

39" Avenger Rigger, 60/80, same as above $100

40" no-name rigger 60/80 ? steering servo only, cond. OK (looks similar to the Avengers) $75

38" Hydrosport, 60-90 Cat, throttle servo, tanks, rudder, shaft, cond. OK $100

31" (possibly Great Planes) "Outlaw" ABS airboat w/ servos and GP-42 airplane engine, $125

tank and muffler, rcvr, battery box. Nearly new with a few repaired age cracks at the seams.

Seaworthy, motor in good shape, almost ready to run

43" Twincraft mono , 40 engine, pipe, tank, servos, rcvr, good shape A nice boat $125

36" Dumas Sport 40 hydro, rudder, mtr mount, tank, no servos or rcvr, cond. good $100

47" Dumas mono, picco 90, complete except pipe and shaft, cond. good $200

31" Aeromarine Challanger 21 mono, motor mount, shaft, rudder, shaft, no servos or rcvr $100

incl. trim tabs and Rossi 21 motor which needs a head button (?) SPOTLESS

32" Microburst 21 mono, motor mount and tank, no servos or rcvr, very clean $100

26" Bandit "Killer" 20 tunnel Hull only, needs radio box & hardware, some repaired damage

The old battery box is included for an examlple of what you'd need to build $50

42" Twincraft 40 Mono, servos, tank, motor mount, very clean, like new,"Pristine" $200

46" Twincraft 90 or F Mono, hull only, cond. ok, slight nose damage $75

33" Dumas 20/40 Mono set up for outboard, was an inboard, servos, cond. OK $50

30" Newby 20 mono, rcvr, servos, bat. box, no shaft, damaged nose, poorly repaired $100

30" Leepe (Lee Palmer of Elmira) Tunnel, servos, damaged sponson tip, cond. rough $30

33-1/2", 20/40 mono, mfr unknown, no hardware, loose "Irvine" 40 motor made in England $75

used, but clean, no particular damage, has motor mount to fit the motor

(This one is not one of Peter's boats). Motor is so-so condition-noisy bearings

44" pickle-fork 60 hydro, mfr unknown, motor mount, rudder, shaft, no rcvr or servos. $125

Has adjustable front and rear "wings". condition good, no major damage, but needs

some cosmetic work. (Not one of Peter's boats)

There you have them in all their glory. I have pix of some of them, I will take and send

pictures of any of them you'd like to see.

I'm not a mono guy, but I really love the 42" Twincraft 40 mono (it is Awesome, and I don't throw that word around). Beautiful!

The Microburst 21 mono and the Aeromarine Challenger 20 mono look almost brand new.

The Aeromarine has been run some, but you can hardly tell.

A couple of the boats have enough hardware to be considered ARF. Several receivers are 27 mhz units.

There are no FM receivers in the lot. Pete also has a couple transmitter/receiver pairs for sale. He's moving to

2.4ghz.

I'm back in the mix again.

Fred

44" 1/8 scale hydro, mfr unknown, never used, but some cosmetic damage, hull only

This boat was never assembled, but suffers some seam separation, and warpage $100

44" pickle-fork 60 hydro, mfr unknown, motor mount, rudder, shaft, no rcvr or servos. $125

Has adjustable front and rear "wings". condition good, no major damage, but needs

Can you send pics of these two?

[email protected]

Well, here it is, January of a new year already. How 'bout adding a boat or two to your collection?

I'm selling all but two of these boats for Pete Forcier (the other two are mine). I'm listing them here first, then they'll go to E-bay to sell as many as possible. So far, I've sold a couple, not listed, the rest are up for grabs. All offers considered. Shipping is not included in the asking price. I also have a set of three very small electric boats. Pool toys at best. Great for young kids to get a start in R/C. (all 3 for $75.)

Here's the list, in no particular order: Prices are the asking price, but all offers will be considered. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED. Pix of specific boats on request. I may find some free time to post them to the gallery, but feel free to ask for them individually. I now have a new E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected] The old address has been shut down and I can no longer receive messages sent to it. We finally moved to HIGH SPEED. YAY!

41" Avenger Rigger, 80/90, all hardware except shaft, condition OK, no motor $100

40" no-name rigger 60/80 ? steering servo only, cond. OK (looks similar to the Avengers) $75

31" (possibly Great Planes) "Outlaw" ABS airboat w/ servos and GP-42 airplane engine, $125

tank and muffler, rcvr, battery box. Nearly new with a few repaired age cracks at the seams.

43" Twincraft mono , 40 engine, pipe, tank, servos, rcvr, good shape A nice boat $125

36" Dumas Sport 40 hydro, rudder, mtr mount, tank, no servos or rcvr, cond. good $100

31" Aeromarine Challanger 21 mono, motor mount, shaft, rudder, shaft, no servos or rcvr $100

32" Microburst 21 mono, motor mount and tank, no servos or rcvr, very clean $100

26" Bandit "Killer" 20 tunnel Hull only, needs radio box & hardware, some repaired damage

42" Twincraft 40 Mono, servos, tank, motor mount, very clean, like new,"Pristine" $200

30" Newby 20 mono, rcvr, servos, bat. box, no shaft, damaged nose, poorly repaired $100

30" Leepe (Lee Palmer of Elmira) Tunnel, servos, damaged sponson tip, cond. rough $30

33-1/2", 20/40 mono, mfr unknown, no hardware, loose "Irvine" 40 motor made in England $75

There you have them in all their glory. I have pix of some of them, I will take and send

I'm not a mono guy, but I really love the 42" Twincraft 40 mono (it is Awesome, and I don't throw that word around). Beautiful!

The Microburst 21 mono and the Aeromarine Challenger 20 mono look almost brand new.

A couple of the boats have enough hardware to be considered ARF. Several receivers are 27 mhz units.

There are no FM receivers in the lot. Pete also has a couple transmitter/receiver pairs for sale. He's moving to

2.4ghz.

Fred
fred a junior club member of mine is intrested in the 27 inch hydro wit hlawless lower.. please send me pics so i can look at it, all he wants is the lower so if it is in good shape he will take it.. thanks. [email protected]

tk

Last edited by a moderator:

2.4ghz.

Fred
could i get some pics of the first boat listed ,the 27" dumas hydro with servos, radio box and 3.5 lawless lower. i am interested , any idea what shipping would be to 21234. [email protected]

Can you send me pics of these two boats

[email protected]

Thanks

Bob

2.4ghz.

Fred
CAN I GET PICS OF THE TWINCRAFT 42 INCH MONO TO [email protected]

could you please send me pics of the 4 39 to 41 inch riggers.

thanks

carl

[email protected] ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,put rigger pics in the subject block

Last edited by a moderator:
please send pics of---#1 27" Dumas hydro 20, OUTBOARD setup, servos, bat box, Lawless 3.5 lower unit $75

----#2 27" Dumas hydro 20, 20 tunnel Hull only, needs radio box & hardware, some repaired damage

The old battery box is included for an examlple of what you'd need to build

-----#3 33" Dumas 20/40 Mono set up for outboard, was an inboard, servos, cond. OK $50

[email protected]

2.4ghz.

Fred
has anyone got pics yet of this stuff?

2.4ghz.

Fred
has anyone got pics yet of this stuff?
yes i got pics of the dumas hydro outboard deal.. it is kinda cool just not what i needed it for.. good price on it.

tk

i asked for pics of the dumas 27" hydro and did not get them! what is with people posting things for sale and not following up on the ad? i responded to another ad and have not got a responce in 3 days .

Back