E-Bay Rigger,been clocked at 90 at least 17 times

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90 mph with a 65 engine running a 1460 propeller. Man, thats amazing! Whats his secret? Must be that awsome aftermarket carb! lol :blink:

Larry Jr.

90 mph with a 65 engine running a 1460 propeller. Man, thats amazing! Whats his secret? Must be that awsome aftermarket carb! lol :blink:
Larry Jr.

Yup,

must be that Carl Bray carb that does the trick.It gets it to 50,

and as Don said,being in the trunk going down the interstate pushed it over that 90 mph mark.

Since it went 90,it's now ready for E-Bay sales.

Walt, didnt you get the memo?? You are now supposed to put the carb opening as close as possible to the nearest obstruction. All those "engine guys" who thought they knew what they were doing when trying for optimum carb airflow, didnt have a clue.

Come on Walt, get in the game man! :lol: :lol: :lol:

~James

watch that item for a reply.i asked for proof and any kind of guarantee if it wont run 90. :lol:

I think that's a late 80's version of one of Harold Broussard's boats and a Gran Prix 67. I can tell you I had several Stan Simpson GP 67s in a Road Runner that never saw 90 MPH but was never outran either. This one must have been a sleeper.

i just got a reply back about the rigger.here is what he said:

dont have proof no video or anything its been clocked at 90 who ever gets it will not be dissapointed.im thinking of pulling it because of the speeds that it does and just keeping it and keep winning races back to back so this is your last chance to run this boat you win.everyone i run wants this boat because they cant beat it and there all watching to bid at the last moment.so get it if you can because i dont want to run against it.

cocky isnt he..his freinds are watching so they can jack up the bid on some poor sole :( i hate ebayers like him :angry:

just be honest about the boat dont try to make it sound better than it is.he never did say anything to me about a guarantee if it dont go 90.if it dont go fast like he said isnt that means for getting refund.

my 2 cents.dont want to cause any hard feelings.

This boat was at one of the local hobby shops for sale before the guy shut down. It weighs a ton and the engine is gummed up pretty good.

NEWS FLASH!!! He just added a buy it now for the low, low price of $1300.00! I'm laughing so hard it hurts. :p

WOW!

What a deal, and I had $1800 in my sniper all ready for that last 15 second bidding war.

But unfortunatly I have to be polite and let Rigger Chaser have it since he spoke up 1st :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

And he only wants $85.00 for shipping :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I wanna buy the gun it was clocked with - (it seems to be consistent if it got it at 90 at least 17 times!) because then I'll be able to say I have an 80mph 21 rigger :lol:

Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I wanna buy the gun it was clocked with - (it seems to be consistent if it got it at 90 at least 17 times!) because then I'll be able to say I have an 80mph 21 rigger :lol: Tim.
Tim,

Your 21 would have to run 90.

His radar gun has no batteries and has 90mph written on the screen in sharpie perminent marker. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Walt,

Now there's an idea for a great eBay product! It will revolutionise R/C boat racing as we know it!

The radar gun that is 100% guaranteed to make your boats go faster! Runs on methane gas emmited from the holder so no pesky batteries to charge. Comes with specially calibrated sharpie pen so you can set your "target" speed on the multi digit display! But wait theres more! Buy it now and we'll throw in the special lightweight balsa wood tuning fork for free!

Tim.

Back