Dumas Hawk 3.5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firsick

I have had this Dumas Hawk 3.5 for about 8 years but never finished it. Will its almost finished now just waiting for drive hardware from Astec models, cool hood scope from MHZUsa, and Decals from Jackal Hobbies. I'm wanting to do the Brushless instead of 3.5 nitro Engine. Has anyone used the AquaCraft Marine Brushless Motor L36/56 7.2-18V with the AquaCraft Marine Brushless 45 Amp ESC and all the cooling Accessories? If so what did you think of it? What kind of performance did you get?

Firsick, you may want to post your questions in the Fast Electric section of the IW forum and/or on one of the Fast Electric only forums. You may get more/more accurate replies.

Glenn

Thanks Glenn. I thought that since the Dumas Hawk was a Rigger that this was the place to ask that type of question. I dont want to move the post and have it on the forum twice. I asked the question on a couple of other forums so I will see what they have to say.

Thanks

like they said in rumrunner... i dont recommend using nitro riggers for electric. if your trying to save money plenty of cheap .21-.28 around.

like they said in rumrunner... i dont recommend using nitro riggers for electric. if your trying to save money plenty of cheap .21-.28 around.
Put a good .21 in it, if it is set up right you will have a BLAST !!

I have one and really love it and won't cost you a TON of money.

Latest posts

Back