Strobe Balancing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing stuff! Im sure that module is heavy with DSP devices as well as logic arrays. Im starting to see the complexity of the system now. Amazing machines you have sir.The pc just acts a GUI frontend. All the magics done in the module box.

Last edited:
Amazing stuff! Im sure that module is heavy with DSP devices as well as logic arrays. Im starting to see the complexity of the system now. Amazing machines you have sir.The pc just acts a GUI frontend. All the magics done in the module box.
I would say that you are right on the DSP and logic arrays. I know enough about electronics to be a danger to everyone. But being in the electric motor repair business for over forty years has alowed for me to watch the changes in all kind of systems and to move into the control side. I have done a lot with PLC and other logic systems over the years and have built many system with PC frontends to control process of all types due to the fact that motors running have to be controlled in some processes. I will be happy to send you some pictures of my machines and how they are built so that you can get a idea on the base of the machine. I can also send pictures of parts to be balance so that you can see the setup in the machine.

Mr Bullard these sensors are the direction Im going in for this hobby grade project. http://www.parallax....9/Default.aspx piezo sensor.jpg

Last edited:
Back