Drivers Wanted (and not for VW's)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Whitehead

Anyone know of a source for scale driver figures?

1/16th or 1/12th, and either finished or unfinished.

I already know of (and use) Williams Bros. pilots.

I have seen drivers made by Shoreline Design(?) and cannot locate any present supplier. Anyone ever heard of them?

KW

you try mhz? I have one of there books and they have 5 different shoulder up drivers

Kevin Whitehead said:

I have seen drivers made by Shoreline Design(?) and cannot locate any present supplier. Anyone ever heard of them?

KW

99647[/snapback]

I just got a couple of them from Doug Campbell. They're great and about the scale you want. (Maybe a little big for 1/16".)

Kelly, thanks for the info on MHZ.

I didn't found the figures on their website. Many interesting hulls, though. I did see that their catalog can be ordered. Does it really cost what they want on the site? Or, did you get one with something you ordered?

Doug, I am trying to contact Doug(de other Doug). Thanks.

KW

Kevin,

Wal-Mart and KB Toys sell these action figuers of NASCAR drivers, comes w/a removable helmet and a trophy. I cut them at the level I feel looks best. Cost $3.97 and there all decked out in sponsor suits.

Kevin if you want the MHZ book email me your address and I will send you mine.. and you can just bring it to Michigan

drobie said:
Kevin Whitehead said:

KW

99647[/snapback]

I just got a couple of them from Doug Campbell. They're great and about the scale you want. (Maybe a little big for 1/16".)

99664[/snapback]

Visit classichydros.com and click on 'Pictures'. You can see the driver I make sitting in the hydros. He comes upainted and one-piece cast plastic. weighs 1/2 ounce. about 1/14 scale but he fits in many hulls. E-mail [email protected]. I'll also have a few at the nats.

Back