District 2 Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I'm really excited to see my first race and maybe participate next season!
I would expect that it would go to around 5 with the amount of boats we are getting. Stop by the CD area and we will get you all the info you need to get you racing in the future. There is a lot of help available to you with the club members to get you going.

Race entries are coming along good. Over 70 boats so far. Get your entries in by tomorrow as it is filling up fast. There are a lot of names that I would expect that have not entered yet.

Looks like Gas Cat is full. RTR will be cancelled, no entries so far and we are almost full.

Can you scribble Mike Ball in for B Hydro on 2.4ghz please?

Now, I have some work to do....
default_biggrin.png

Later,

Ball

Race is shaping up good with 80 boats entered. We had enough open hydros to divide into two classes. We will run the gas riggers together and the nitro riggers together.

Weather report looks good. See everybody on Sunday.

Mike , my son Jason had to bow out, so I'll be running T boat, 27 mono and rigger. Scratch the hydro.

Thanks

Bill Green

Great race guys, had a blast. Always good rubbin wood with my american friends.

That statement doesn't sound right?

Great day of racing. Thanks to everybody for coming to the race. Here are the results:

A hydro: 1st Mike Betke, 2nd Chris Capaldi, 3rd Doug Murany

B hydro: 1st Andrew Capaldi, 2nd Mike Ball, 3rd Bert Dygert

D hydro: 1st Rob Betke, 2nd Blair Warren, 3rd Ron Jefferson

Open Hydro Nitro: 1st Dave Murany, 2nd Ralph Barthel, 3rd John Beardslee

Sport 20: 1st Charles Dukes, 2nd Bert Dygert, 3rd Jeff Beuthien

Sport 40: 1st Mark Owens, 2nd Chris Capaldi, 3rd Charles Dukes

1/8 Scale: 1st Andrew Capaldi, 2nd Bert Dygert, 3rd Mark Owens

Gas Mono: 1st Butch Laporte, 2nd Bill Green, 3rd Dr. Ted Billy

Gas Cat: 1st Oliver Douglas, 2nd Brian Hickey, 3rd Dennis Madlinski

Gas Sport Hydro: 1st Dr. Ted Billy, 2nd Mark Zachow, 3rd Brian Hickey

Thunderboat: 1st Bill Green, 2nd Teddy Dudley, 3rd Bob Nauss

Open Hydro Gas: 1st Dennis Madlinski, 2nd Dr. Ted Billy, 3rd Butch Laporte (Honorable mention to Teddy Dudley for clearing the shore line with the twin!)

Congrats to Andrew Capaldi on his first Scale final victory. Nice driving once you got out front to hold them off.

Thanks to Mark Sholund at Props 4 U for donating the prop certificates and prop box. Always a great supporter of the races.

Agreed, thanks to OWMBC for a really fun day of racing. I haven't had that much fun racing in awhile.

I need to give a BIG thanks to "The Hawk Whisperer"!!!! If it wasn't for Dad having all of the set up information and help on that boat; I will still be trying to figure stuff out!

Later,

Ball

Latest posts

Back