District 2 Challenge Sept 11 - Rochester Hills

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill, Butch and Terry have you entered.

Up to 39 Drivers 78 boats.

Still need B Mono’s, and B & D Hydro’s.

Bert

Bert,

Please enter Austin in gas mono, gas sport hydro and thunderboat. Remove me from sport hydro as Austin will drive it.

Dean

I don’t know if I will make the race or not until Friday? But pencil my A Hydro in the A-B Hydro Class please. I will confirm or withdraw my entry by Friday afternoon. Hopefully I can attend & help club w/race!
Brian Neumann

Austin, Brian and Mike have you all entered.

Thanks for the entries everyone. We have 85 boats total and 40 drivers!!!

Thanks for a nice day of racing. Food was great. Congrats to Ron Z on having Miss Madison in the winners Circle. See you in the spring

dean

Thanks to all that helped put this race on! Had a great time! Always enjoy this race site!

Steve Ball

Really bummed I was not able to attend the race. Depressed all day I wasn’t able to go to my favorite local race, plus spending the day with a great group of guys. I was so happy that the rain held off making the event even more enjoyable. Congratulations Chris C. on winning 1/8 Scale and the Sport40 D-2 Championship! Congratulations to the entire club & volunteers as well for their hard work & dedication hosting another great race!

Looking for 2023 IMPBA DISTRICT 2 RACE SCHEDULE......Nothing on IMPBA calender for yesterdays event......ANYBODY?

Back