District 2 Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Betke

Supporting Member
It is that time of year again. Here is the flyer for the annual District 2 Challenge race held at Spencer Park at Spencer Park in Rochester Hills, Michigan.

It is a great site for racing. Hope to see you there.

Anybody interested in donating prizes for our raffle, let me know.

Thanks,

D2 Challenge 2015.pdf

Attachments

• D2 Challenge 2015.pdf
    108 KB · Views: 100
Mike,

I would like to enter

A-Hydro 2.4

B-Hydro 2.4

Count me in on some raffle items Mike.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Mike,

Scale, sport 40, and thunderboat as usual.

Thanks.

Edited: DSM for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Ted Billy will be entering the following gas classes, mono, rigger,sports hydro, and cat. Ted Billy Sr. will enter the following gas classes, Mono, Rigger. Thanks! See you a week from Sunday !

Hey Mike. Here's a couple more for ya.

Denny Madlinski LSG-27 mono, cat, sport hydro, and rigger

Fritz Edwards LSG-27 mono. All DSM

How late into the day does this event usually go? I want to come and check out the races but won't be able to make it until noon. Is that too late?

Mike,

Put Me down for 1/8th scale, and B Hydro. Put Jack down for Sport 20. All on 2.4 GHz. I would like to sponsor B Hydro Class Trophies.

Also Jeff Beuthien for B Hydro, Sport 20, and Sport 40 all on 2.4 GHz. He would also like to sponsor the "Sport 20 Class".

Hmmm. I wonder what John is going to run in Open Rigger??? Bet is Yellow and fast!!!!

Thanks,

Bert

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the entries everybody. I have been out of touch for the past week while in Hobart. Everybody posted here will be entered.

Keep them coming.

See you on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back