Dist 12 Centreville Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's cut off day folks.

Double check your entries and contact Carl ASAP if there is any errors or changes.

open water starts at 12:00 noon. none sooner,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

you can set your stuff up anytime before that tho

The entries are in and am in the process of entering them into the race program.

I should be done around 4PM today if all goes well.

On the other hand, my Blazer is now in Lakridge Auto Care

the thing would not fire this morning. It cranks but won't fire.

towed there and parked nose pointing down the hill.

they called back a couple hrs. later and said the thing did start after a while from

where it was parked.

sounds to me like fuel starvation problem. but could be wrong.

am awaiting their call back.................................

Robin;

that is what I am thinking.

dont do squat pointing up hill.

DOES manage to start pointed down hill.

go figure.

ifit does, at least there is only a bit lessthan half tank in it.

Guys,

Trying to get some propellers shipped to the race for a customer.

Need an address of someone who can deliver an order?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

PM sent Mark.

Then again if they are for someone I am racing against, they may not get them till Sunday. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
it going to be a good weekend with lots of close racing in every class. :rolleyes: just hope it dont rain dont wanna get my boats wet. :lol:

hope everyone makes it safe on there trip to the race and back home

i agree, william. looking at the entry list, should be some good, close racing! weather should be ok - mid 80's, typical summer chance of widely scattered afternoon/evening thunderstorms. see ya'll in the a.m. :D

I little cold front will pass through tomorow afternoon. High temps will drop to the mid 80's and humidity should drop way down. Looks a bit breezy for the tunnel boats though.

I just got back from the pond. We did most of the heavy lifting. and just have to set up the couse in the morning. We should be ready to rock by open water.

Drive safe guys and we'll see you soon!!!

Guys

Trying to get some propellers shipped to the race for a customer.

Need an address of someone who can deliver an order?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Mark,

Thanks so much for the props!!!!! Special delivery at a race.....now that's service!!!! Chilli got them to me on Friday. Ended up second in open tunnel with my 40 Leectaft. Had some great runs with Beasley. We had a "Grudge" heat at the end of the race with all 40 OB as Lobe and Beasley had theirs with them. Finally had a chance to race my 40 with other 40 tunnels and won. Lobe and Beasley are awesome. Thanks again.

Guys, I hope that you all had a good weekend of racing boats. I am back on my feet know and feeling stronger every day (it's amazing what phisical theropy, riding a bike about 3 miles a day and going to the gym every day will do for you). Unfortunatly, being out of work for 6 weeks has left me kinda on the broke side, so I couldnt make it over this weekend. Hopefully I will get to see everyone at the Old Dominion race in August.

Once again, I hope that everyone had a good, safe weekend racing there boats, John Crouch

had great weekend racing. enjoyed seeing everyone and meeting new people. tracy u need get your boy on the water with that miss vegas.hope he enjoys it as much as i did. glad to see his face light up when he got it. i not sure who was happier me or him when he got it. :D

i wanna thank jimmy johnson for taking the time for helping get my tunnel setup and running.

Tracy u better start working on that twin for him he will be ready for it soon. :lol: :lol: :lol:

what a great weekend! killer weather, good water & (the best part) all my d-12 friends. special mention needs to go to james beasley. he ran 7 boats, & won 6 of those class's!!! that's one helluva good weekend, i don't care who you are :ph34r: . ron shaw & his crew came up, d-12 has another family of dedicated boaters, with fast boats back with us. great to meet ron, mike & all the rest, had a ball pitted between them & dick & carol. special thanx to jimmy johnson for pitting me all weekend & helping anybody he could. good man to have wandering around the pits B) , he knows how to make boats run faster & handle better! he helped me with some prop & setup on my jae, ran my best heat. guessing low to mid 70's, stable & fun. looking foward to the next race, i'll be ready.......

Another fun weekend with the Northern Virginia guys! Thanks to everyone who put this on and ran a good race. My only complaint was that whoever set up the course put buoy 6 a foot to far into lane one.............. ( hit it TWICE ) :D

Dick Tyndall

Here's a pic of Robin's boat getting ready to be lapped.. :lol: Just kidding!!

I would like to thank my homies from Central Virginia Steve Sutton and Steve Speas for helping me get my new mono turning like it should. Dick Tyndall for the turn fin and Don Ferette for use of his tools. Every race I see people going out of their way to help others get the most out of their boats. Whether it's a total newbie, or someone who they are competing with for the district points championship. I'm very proud to be in D12!

Congratulations to my bro Kent Seal for taking his first win!!

William (WW29), thanks for your generosity this weekend. You are the man and I'm glad your back racing with us this year!!!!

We hope you all had a great time. Feel free to PM me if you guys have any suggestions on how we can make the race better.

Moparbarn.jpg

your welcome chilli. cant wait to see the newest rtr racer out there with us racing. :D :D :D

i will be in it for long time to come.next year my wife will be racing.

glad i could help you guys.

Back