delete

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKCS

Well, I didn't have time to place it in the water, but I am noticing things I dont like, the long throw from the servo to the carb is a bit much. Would anyone have a source for a cable assy that would maybe work better?

Also a longer servo arm, the ones that came with the servos aren't long enough and I wont be able to hit full throttle. Will need a source for this also.

Loose running water lines, for the discharge line for the water cooling, anyone have a neat trick for securing this thing? Maybe on the side of the rail? Was looking for a spark plug wire holder, but next to impossible here in Turkey.

Source also for spanner type wrinch so I can ensure that the collet is tight.

Boat type, deep vee with OPS 90.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of a longer servo arm, can you use/drill a hole in the throttle arm closer in. In other words, instead of a longer servo arm, use a shorter throttle arm.

A clean, neat way to secure a water outlet line....find a new aluminum pop rivet of appropriate size. Drive the 'nail' portion out. Drill a hole in a suitable place on the hull that will accept the now hollow rivet. Push it in the hole from the outside of the hull and secure with a dab of silicone. You now have a fitting to attach the water line to. To attach the line to the rail, use plastic/nylon cable clamps.

Back