Boat bag 60"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentucker

Anyone have a source for transporting a 55" boat. Mine is the 55 inch Dumas Scarab V hull.I was thinking a duffle bag with wheels but only thing I can find is Christmas Tree Bags which of course do not have inside straps for securing maybe a pipe stand. Looking for ideas how you Guys get the larger boats to the water. There is a Vender on Ebay that custom makes bags but cannot seem to get a inside picture of them and they are pricey. Plus his bags don't have wheels. Unless someone else has a idea for transporting this size boat I sure am open to suggestions. Yes I know its the Motors Forums but you Guys have been great with answering my questions so far. Already built my boat retrieval setup from PVC pipe for my electric Tugboat as was posted on another post here.Thanks Ken

Ken,

Try a hard case golf bag for transporting clubs on a plane.

They have wheels and it should be the ticket.

Good Luck,

Mark

For race days, get a radio flyer red wagon, make a pvc stand to custom fit inside. You will end up with a portable starting stand with room under the boat for tools and radio. Secure boat with small bungee cords

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a source for transporting a 55" boat. Mine is the 55 inch Dumas Scarab V hull.I was thinking a duffle bag with wheels but only thing I can find is Christmas Tree Bags which of course do not have inside straps for securing maybe a pipe stand. Looking for ideas how you Guys get the larger boats to the water. There is a Vender on Ebay that custom makes bags but cannot seem to get a inside picture of them and they are pricey. Plus his bags don't have wheels. Unless someone else has a idea for transporting this size boat I sure am open to suggestions. Yes I know its the Motors Forums but you Guys have been great with answering my questions so far. Already built my boat retrieval setup from PVC pipe for my electric Tugboat as was posted on another post here.Thanks Ken
tale a look at golf bag caddy on wheels, if U look online at Ebay and other online marketers u can usually find one for under $50.00 with a forty five pound load with wheels and a handle.

mobydickk

Latest posts

Back