Decrease in entries...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that arguing with a pigeon thing Robert.Look it up on the Internet. You will get a good laugh.Yes all memberships should be checked at each race.Not just taken for granted that a well know member has paid to play.
default_wink.png
coming from the pigeon that just cant stop eating the feed- :rolleyes:Or do you just keep beating and beating the dead horse you supposedly walked away from Julian
default_ph34r.png
I'm very good friends with Julian. David has never walked away from Julian.

Why does Julian's name come in this conversation ??

Andy you say that and you want me to keep racing back to thinking about it, or maybe i should go to the Georgia race instead of Herb Stewart

Dave- really , get a grip and re-read your worthless dribble and how - Im done/ Im leaving / this isnt for me/ I have blown up too much crap trying to be a hero- I will play the chicken kicking your chess pieces ( time bomb motors) over till you get tired of talking garbage crap. You have offer zero productive information on this thread- and I suspect that will continue knowing you. Re- Read some of what I posted and think about it- Its productive, not crying .

BTW , I knocked you pawns over
default_rolleyes.gif

Jose, your lost in my reference and thats fine.
default_tongue.png

Robert, I have no clue what your trying to say to me but yeah.
default_blink.png

Another prime example. If a new boater came on the website and read all the bickering back and forth that might cause a issue. Guys need to keep your arguements to a PM. Not for all to see. Especially directed to a specific person. I can understand constructive argue ments but call someone out on a PM.

POST 139 Sam -

" How is this thread 10 pages long ????

Lets ALL look in the mirror and say - ya know what, Im not gonna type ANY MORE REPLIES here-

IM GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT .

IF for some reason that does not make sense to you- go back to post #1 and re-read the ENTIRE thread till you get it.
default_sleep.png

The answer has been laid out over and over and over . The problem lies , where we make a problem.
default_ohmy.png

Run what works in your area - promote it- promote races- become an ambassador of what your passionate about- push classes to grow them by helping new and old racers alike - promote your races- talk a little smack without going overboard- there are SOOOO many ways to achieve what we all desire without this thread going A SINGLE POST FURTHER-

Your call, are you part of the solution or do you reply ???

but that didnt mean crap either did it ?????? "

We can drag this into the toilet for the rest of the days from guys that - have had enough - but cant keep posting - or we can make a productive conversation about it. But that seems impossible to some .

Last edited by a moderator:
" How is this thread 10 pages long ????

Lets ALL look in the mirror and say - ya know what, Im not gonna type ANY MORE REPLIES here-

IM GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT .

IF for some reason that does not make sense to you- go back to post #1 and re-read the ENTIRE thread till you get it.
default_sleep.png

The answer has been laid out over and over and over . The problem lies , where we make a problem.
default_ohmy.png

Run what works in your area - promote it- promote races- become an ambassador of what your passionate about- push classes to grow them by helping new and old racers alike - promote your races- talk a little smack without going overboard- there are SOOOO many ways to achieve what we all desire without this thread going A SINGLE POST FURTHER-

Your call, are you part of the solution or do you reply ??? "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back