decisions decisions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a no-brainer!!! the 6 shelfs all the way!!!! the wife will be sooooo pleased!!! :unsure:

Hmmmmm, seems someone has the crackpipe out again.......... :p

The guy has alot of stuff but $40K............. I don't think so. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Except for the T-maxx and the TC3 the rest look like garage-sale finds. Zero bids tell you a lot...

Now I know what my problem has been. I have my stuff so underpriced that everybody thinks something is wrong with it. As of right now the price for each of my boats is $2500.00. That is the boat. No motor, no radio.....just the boat. I would suggest getting your name on the list....first come first served.

P.S. That does not include shipping either. Got to watch that profit margin you know.

On something for sure. Would be lucky to be 45K brand new for everything.

LOL :D :D :D Crackpipe comes out again.

I looked over that, and there is NO Way its worth 40k.

If you are thinking of buying for the shelf, go to homedepot, they have them for 25 bucks. :p

yea that guy is on one of the MT boar5ds I surf.. hes gotten some flack about his pricing scheme... all i gotta say is if i had 40k laying around i still don't think it'd be going to all that

Kevin,

I thought you were gonna buy a hobby shop not the second hand boutique store..... :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't know about this guys prices but what ever he's smokin' gotta be at least be worth $40cheese!

The seller needs a reality check.... :lol:

Guys, it looks like the eBayer is a new member of this site. He has some high dollar stuff there and I looked at the link that he has and yes, there is some nice stuff but he may have trouble selling the whole she-bang.

HEY.... you all got something to say to me... come on and bring it... step on over to a board that i'm on or send me an email thru ebay.. i'll be glad to discuss any questions you might have..

as for this thread...

1: did ANYBODY read the auction????? there are over 130 r/c models for sale... if anybody can't do the math (obviously not)... 40,000 / 141 = 238.00 per car...

granted i don't figure that i can get that for an old blackfoot.. but it's a pretty **** GOOD DEAL for an all carbon fiber fg 5th scale (the pipe is 500 bucks alone)... or let's see maybe my full supermaxx that nothing is plastic on except the fuel tank and servos... or maybe the 6th scale (thunder tech racing)clod based truck w/ playstation and 7 inch monitor in the bed (monitor was 400 alone.. you figure the rest)

that's just 3.. never mind the rest... 6x6 wild dagger, 4wd mini t, art attack snowmobile, new era rail, all ally savage... oh yeah don't forget the genesis and revo on their way....

that dosen't even start to cover all the boxes of parts, plus 30 batteries an 5 chargers, 5 starter boxes, 2 tool boxes full of top end tools.. and hell YES i'll even throw in the shelves (125 at home depot)

dorkhedoes: not worth 40 g huh?? how many cars you got?? i've been doing this for 20 years.. i know what's in my basement.. i tell you what, you sell me your best car for 50 bucks...

rcboats: check this man..... do you even have a clue as to how much 20 years worth of stuff costs?? i doubt it... hey for comparison, what's your best engine?? i bet it's not a collari modified sirio that won the 8th scale on road worlds... ( i have 2).. they are 900 bucks at werks racing... how about an rb .28.. (1 now, 2 more on order).. hmmmm at 350 apeice.. the engine total for the above 5 is 2500.. what about the box of other engines, most are like new

cyslyde.. i know the price is high... but when i split it up.. i'll make more than that.. i just wanted it to go to someone who loves the hobby as much as i do

nitrotoys... OBVIOUSLY you didn't read the auction, or you would have went to my web site where i have the complete list of all the models.. and if you've checked home depot lately ( i was there today) those heavy duty plastic shelves are 125.00.. so your pricing is way off to begin with, so it's understandable how you can't see 40 g

mark: shall we add it up... just in new prices (stock.. not including hop ups)

savage.. 400 tmaxx1.. 400 tmaxx2.. 400 emaxx...380 tc3.. 230 5th scale 1... 1100

5th scale2.. 800 smp slide.. 800 ek4.. 600 tlt1...200 mini-t 1.. 200 mini-t 2.. 200

new era rail.. 500 titan deluxe.. 450 gtp... 350 dominator.. 350

ok let's stop at 16 and see where we are... hmm looks like about 8200.00 not including hop ups and the other 100 + cars and parts boxes

lakesport.. i'm sure you could get 2500 for your boat.. if you had even half the hop up parts my 5th scale does, and maybe your boat was the aeromarine 7 foot cat.. maybe you have your stuff so underpriced is because that's what it's worth hmmmm

as for the rest.. i don't care to type anymore.. it's obvious that NONE of you have the cash.. so why hate on somebody with money.. if you don't like the price.. don't bid.. simple as that.. if anybody buys it for that price they are getting the deal of the century.... if not i'll part it out and make twice as much..

oh yeah 1 more thing... i don't hear any sh** about the heli for 60 g!!! and that's only 1 heli with a camera housing (no camera).. i can build a jet turbine heli for 10 grand... you want to pick on something, try that one...

ron olsen: thanks for the compliments man, nice to see somebody has a clue..

and i didn't figure that it would sell all at once.. i just thought i'd put it out there and see what happened.. if i had known i'd take all this crap about it.. i would have just pieced it out to begin with and made more than i'm asking anyway.. it 'aint no big deal to me

i have 3 more new trucks coming, so the collection is still growing lol

[SIZE=21pt]WHolly COW!!! [/SIZE] It all just sold for $55,000.00 buy it now!!!!! :eek:

[SIZE=14pt]Crap, Kev you got me![/SIZE]

As for my 18 year collection, you'd crap at what I have! For example my two, yes two A-180 engines cost a lot more than your little Sirio as for the car thing, been there done that! o:rolleyes:

[SIZE=21pt]Wholly Crap!!!![/SIZE]

it actually sold for $55,000.000 for real this time!!

I always knew it would sell :rolleyes:

forgot to add the most important part..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[SIZE=21pt]NOT![/SIZE]

Back