Decisions,Decisions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.K. guys, I think WW found what he was looking for. I consider all of the boat builders out there my friends.

All of us do the best we can with what we have. CMDi is far from perfect with respect to product or service. WW was asking questions and looking for answers. He got what he was looking for.

You all have your favorites for various reasons. There's no need for to carry this any futher.

Good boating, :)

Andy

O.K. guys, I think WW found what he was looking for. I consider all of the boat builders out there my friends.

All of us do the best we can with what we have. CMDi is far from perfect with respect to product or service. WW was asking questions and looking for answers. He got what he was looking for.

You all have your favorites for various reasons. There's no need for to carry this any futher.

Good boating, :)

Andy
They started it... :lol:

It's all an excercise in amusing debate for me... no harm intended.

ANDY............ You better get Roger a seat next to WILL for the 30 year anniversary

in 07. ;) ;) ;) ;)

THEN..................... :eek: :eek: :eek: The Flag Drops the and B**L###T Stops.

I will Have a place JUST FOR HIM IN THE 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cousin BOB Dose not Count........... :D :D :D :D

"Just drumming up BUSINESS"...................!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cousin BOB Does not Count........... :D :D :D :D
How dare you!! THAT is a F'd up thing to say BC!!! :angry: He won it, made his six laps, where were YOU?? That's right, out of the final 'cause your boat was broken, just like me.

The score is tied & I will be back in Atlanta in '07 with motors I can trust & you can follow me to the finish line. B)

WW ordered his boat, a good decision on his part so this thread is done! ;)

Don............... Bob WON YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not takeing anything from BOB.................. This is about the score beeing even!!!!

AND you and I both know that it is NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p

Line'un UP...............See you on 07!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

That WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy, We talked about this before it happened.

Get them ready :D :D :D :D

Don No need to apoliges to BOB. The statement is ment to be for the Manaufactures war.

The score is 1- Road Bird 1- Other Bird 0-Buzzards.

And like Andy Said The will be only 24 spot available. And like " Cousin BOB" "Only the FINISHING Survive"

OK DON, How about this. The olderst version of the BUZZARDS got a WIN BEFORE THE

NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

That WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy, We talked about this before it happened.

Get them ready :D :D :D :D

Don No need to apoliges to BOB. The statement is ment to be for the Manaufactures war.

The score is 1- Road Bird 1- Other Bird 0-Buzzards.

And like Andy Said The will be only 24 spot available. And like " Cousin BOB" "Only the FINISHING Survive"

OK DON, How about this. The olderst version of the BUZZARDS got a WIN BEFORE THE

NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p
Feeling a little bold are we BigChuck?

Well best of luck to you.

:)

-Buck-

Roger

The Road Runner line of boats have been avaiable...........BEFORE Andy when into production with HIS OWN line. The advertisement that you so readly speak of is worth how much at the RACE TRACK.

Give yourself a big pat on the back for doing the CMDI website. Great.
Big Chuck,

Just incase you missed that chapter of the book.

I was producing US-1 National champion twins long before the Road bird ever existed.

( 1986 IMPBA Internats, twin Picco 67 powered Mongoose driven by Cliff Rose).

In 1987 IMPBA started a special twin event at the Internats called Top Gun. If I remember correctly, Twin Mongoose hulls won that event Three years in a row. ;)

OK............That's great!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D BRING THAT BOAT TO THE RACE IN 07 :lol: :lol: :lol:

JUST BE SURE THAT YOU ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) B) B)

Wheewwww!!! I thought this thread was over. I leave for a race over the weekend and come back and see every body Piping Up. I see it's getting around to "who can beat who"... Well... when it comes to that... I leave it all at the water...

...and with a few witnesses.

Back