D3 West Palm Beach Points Race Nov. 15 & 16

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitboy

Supporting Member
Our second race of the year, with more improvements to the site since the last race. So get those entries in...

Last day to get your entry postmarked is Friday, November 7, 2008.

Hey Pit Boy My Bro talked to Trout and he said you all wear going to offer us a gas tunnle class I did not see it on the entry and wanted to make sure this was still the case. The three entries that I know will be there are my self Mitch and that guy Joe C and hopefully if you offer it a couple of more may enter???? They offered it at Brandon and I think every one enjoyed seeing the big tunnles out there battling it out.

Later gator B)

Our second race of the year, with more improvements to the site since the last race. So get those entries in...Last day to get your entry postmarked is Friday, November 7, 2008.
I don't frequent over here much, so if there are questions, use the phone number on the entry form.

Thanks,

Todd

Guys,

i'm planning to visit my friend there in West palm on Nov. 13-17 and i saw ur race date, now i'm thinking i want to race, but need guidance, I race IMPBA never race NAMBA, i used to race B Tunnel Sport and B Tunnel Mod, so what class i can run my boats in ur race? please let me know. thanks in advance,,,btw, i'l be coming from Indiana.

Jul

Guys,i'm planning to visit my friend there in West palm on Nov. 13-17 and i saw ur race date, now i'm thinking i want to race, but need guidance, I race IMPBA never race NAMBA, i used to race B Tunnel Sport and B Tunnel Mod, so what class i can run my boats in ur race? please let me know. thanks in advance,,,btw, i'l be coming from Indiana.

Jul
Jul,

You'll like West Palm, it's a nice site to race at.

Your B Tunnels will be NAMBA "A" class. We haven't had A Sport at a District race in quite a while, so you are probably going to be limited to A Mod. Most D-3 CD's will run a class if there are three entries or more, so if you can get two others to enter A Sport, let the CD know and I bet they'll run it.

If you are not currently a NAMBA member, you will be required to fill out a NAMBA single event insurance form and pay the $10 fee, in addition to the entry fee. The single event form is only allowed once during the year.

Guys,i'm planning to visit my friend there in West palm on Nov. 13-17 and i saw ur race date, now i'm thinking i want to race, but need guidance, I race IMPBA never race NAMBA, i used to race B Tunnel Sport and B Tunnel Mod, so what class i can run my boats in ur race? please let me know. thanks in advance,,,btw, i'l be coming from Indiana.

Jul
Jul,

You'll like West Palm, it's a nice site to race at.

Your B Tunnels will be NAMBA "A" class. We haven't had A Sport at a District race in quite a while, so you are probably going to be limited to A Mod. Most D-3 CD's will run a class if there are three entries or more, so if you can get two others to enter A Sport, let the CD know and I bet they'll run it.

If you are not currently a NAMBA member, you will be required to fill out a NAMBA single event insurance form and pay the $10 fee, in addition to the entry fee. The single event form is only allowed once during the year.

Don,

Thanks for the quick reply, looks like i got a chance to race , hoping somebody out there will register on A Class...I'l keep an eye on this thread as it goin...i'l keep attention to the gators down there, too :lol:

Jul

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

just bought my airline ticket,,and i'm willing to bring my B sport tunnel, if there's Class for this.

BTW, can u tell me the water condition of the water there, mostly?..thus it get really rough or dead calm? thanks again

Jul

Don,
just bought my airline ticket,,and i'm willing to bring my B sport tunnel, if there's Class for this.

BTW, can u tell me the water condition of the water there, mostly?..thus it get really rough or dead calm? thanks again

Jul
Jul,

As previously stated, there won't be a sport class for tunnels (unless you can get at least two others to enter and clear this with the race CD). You may enter your sport tunnel in "A" Mod class, though.

The water at West Palm should be a light chop to calm. Shouldn't be too rough. Of course things could change with a front or something.

Don,

Are you or any of the west coast guys planning on comming to P.B.

Wondering about sport-21, doesn't look like anyone wants to buy it, so lets race em

You, Me, Big Joe, Get Hearls together, give him a shot at me in another class, see if I can get stickers for 2 of my boats

Don,Are you or any of the west coast guys planning on comming to P.B.

Wondering about sport-21, doesn't look like anyone wants to buy it, so lets race em

You, Me, Big Joe, Get Hearls together, give him a shot at me in another class, see if I can get stickers for 2 of my boats

Rick,

Yes I am planning to be at West Palm and I will enter Sport 21. I'll see who else I can badger to run theirs. Should be several from Brandon there.

Yeah, heard you were "Hearled". :angry: :angry:

Back