Brandon Model Boater D3 High Points Race 7

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Closing date is getting close and right now 14 classes are not making the minimum of 5.
3 classes have 4 boats,and 5 classes have 3.
It's going to be a great race with a big mix of gas and nitro.
And the best racers in the country

Tom, D3 rules for points races have a 5 boat minimum and we will honor that,this is respect for the District and the points rule.
But more to follow after close date.
Yes one of MANY rules that the director and his HAND PICKED majority of the board have forced upon the district membership. Only approx 5% of the district membership has a say or a vote. The other 95% are merely peasants.
So while you are showing respect for the rules. Remember how much respect they have for the 95% of the membership that have ZERO say.
Rules only apply for some though. The Broward race clearly stated no parking or reserving spots before Friday morning. however the district director arrived and parked and reserved his spot on Thursday morning. Rules for thee but not for me!

Last edited:
Danny I know what you are saying, each president votes on District rules, but their vote should represent the voice of the club they represent, so the clubs members voice is heard.
At least that is how BMBI does.
This is going to be a great race, we have some very nice awards to reward the winners.
I will post more info after closing date on Sept.25.

Danny on parking, BMBI flyer also states no holds or reserve parking,but we do have reserved parking spots for club members,once again respect for our club and I presume all clubs do that.
Greg

Tom, D3 rules for points races have a 5 boat minimum and we will honor that,this is respect for the District and the points rule.
But more to follow after close date.
Or do it as IMPBA D13 Grand Prix series does it.
If a class does not meet the minimum required (for points to be awarded for the year end jacket)
The class runs, just no points for year end awards.
This is about running model boats and having fun isn't it?
How do we bring new blood into our sport/hobby if they can't run there boats.

I hear what all are saying, but for this year it's a D3 rule for points race.
We just need more racers/ boats to make the 5 min.
Is it not a NAMBA D3 Rule to cap points races at 175 boats.?

As of this morning there are 185 boats entered by 50 drivers.

Based on the 175-boat rule, the race should be closed resulting in there being no chance for any class running short to make the 5-boat minimum

For those that will NOT be allowed to run, will the contestants eliminated be refunded the $15.00 dollar per boat prior to the event?

27 boats to be refunded for not making the 5 boat rule. ($405)

There are also a few contestants that will drive a significant distance to race with what now may be one class while they have one or more other classes entered that will not be able to race. Spending $$ for lodging gas and food to run fewer classes.
;)

Yes any class that does not make the minimum will be refunded.
Close date is the 25 and at that time classes and the 175 +/_ max, will be determined.
just a reminder all entries now will have PP only no checks and no pay at the race.
thanks Greg

Brandon Model Boater D3 High Points Race 7

October 15-16, 2022 two-day event.

175 boat max limit

District III Race & Rules

All classes will be offered

Registration opens August 10, 2022, closes September 25,2022

All classes that do not meet the 5-boat minimum by September 1,2022 will be dropped from the race, and move to the waiting list if required.

Parking Friday October 14,2022 @ 9am

Open Water October 14,2022 @12pm (no engines to be started before noon)

There is absolutely N0 REFUNDS this includes ALL Entry Fees, Unless the race is canceled OR your class fails to make 5 boat

$20,00 driver entry, $15.00 per boat

Payment will be PayPal through www.rcracingevents.com

Checks will be accepted but must be received by race close date September 18,2022 no exceptions.

Muffling Devices On All Boats At All Times, (95 DB Max.)
Greg , I am entering B Mono and E mono to try and save the classes for the race . Can I get the 20.00 registration fee back seeing as how I already paid it ? LMK Thanks .

Greg , I am entering B Mono and E mono to try and save the classes for the race . Can I get the 20.00 registration fee back seeing as how I already paid it ? LMK

Greg , I am entering B Mono and E mono to try and save the classes for the race . Can I get the 20.00 registration fee back seeing as how I already paid it ? LMK Thanks .
Tom I have added these 2 classes just PP [email protected]

Latest posts

Back