Brandon Model Boater D3 High Points Race 7

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Rowe

Supporting Member
Brandon Model Boater D3 High Points Race 7

October 15-16, 2022 two-day event.

175 boat max limit

District III Race & Rules

All classes will be offered

Registration opens August 10, 2022, closes September 25,2022

All classes that do not meet the 5-boat minimum by September 1,2022 will be dropped from the race, and move to the waiting list if required.

Parking Friday October 14,2022 @ 9am

Open Water October 14,2022 @12pm (no engines to be started before noon)

There is absolutely N0 REFUNDS this includes ALL Entry Fees, Unless the race is canceled OR your class fails to make 5 boat

$20,00 driver entry, $15.00 per boat

Payment will be PayPal through www.rcracingevents.com

Checks will be accepted but must be received by race close date September 18,2022 no exceptions.

Muffling Devices On All Boats At All Times, (95 DB Max.)

Brandon Model Boaters welcome all racers October 15&16 high points race.
if you have any questions please contact Ron Drake, Ralph Almirola, or Myself.
more to come on awards and class sponsorship.
hope to see all in October
Greg Rowe

I see this is a NAMBA D3 High Pointes Race? or is this an IMPBA Sanctioned contest? The classes offered for entry on RC Racing Events are IMPBA classes.

Greg,I see you have scheduled your race on the same weekend as the NAMBA nationals, not sure but I think that is a no no?

T
Maybe the district should review the NAMBA rule book
The way I read it in the rule book is, the district director or club requests the sanction (race dates) through the board of directors, the board can approve or disapprove these dates.
I'm sure it was just an oversight by the NAMBA office/board of directors.
I'm sure a district race held on the southwest coast of Florida will not take away too many entries from the NAMBA Nats held in Seaside California.
In my years of model boating, I can only remember one person/family making the trip out west from Florida for the NAMBA Nats.
And I really don't think there's anyone out your way pissed because now they can't make the Brandon race.

There has not been a "NAMBA NATS" for any of us Florida members to attend in well over 10 years that has been within reasonable mileage for a group of us to participate. Most are west of the Mississippi and too far for anything but a well to do boater to attend; We have 330 something Florida Namba 2022 members I believe the largest district in Namba and we have little chance of ever going to a Nationals. So if our local district race upsets a California race 3000 miles away then were in the wrong organization.
Mic

Back