D3 West Palm Beach Points Race Nov. 15 & 16

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like it is going to be a good size race Great looking forward to it be my last race till Feb. see ya all there Robert

Due to popular request, we are accepting late entries thru Thursday, 11/13. A $20 late fee is being charged and going towards are capital improvements we've done this year.

Now, get those late entries in my hand with full payment by 11/13!

Due to popular request, we are accepting late entries thru Thursday, 11/13. A $20 late fee is being charged and going towards are capital improvements we've done this year.
Can someone give me the address of the race site so I can put in my GPS??

Thanks

Walt Barney

Thanks

Walt Barney
Walt, I don't think there is a physical address for the park, but if you go by the directions on the entry form you can't go wrong

Rick

Thanks

Walt Barney
Walt, I don't think there is a physical address for the park, but if you go by the directions on the entry form you can't go wrong

Rick
West Delray Regional Park

10875 Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33436

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks

Walt Barney

Rick
West Delray Regional Park

thanks see you on fri.

Walt Barney

10875 Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33436

How did Sunday finish up ? I left early Sunday morning, the wind was really blowing hard for the whole ride home.
Joe, racing really wasn't bad, I kept the 20 MONO and sport 21 right side up

Although I was feathering the throttle.

Once 40 MONO came around Mike was W.A.O. running his Ducer and it was fine

It did calm down more late morning, so. you missed some fun

Rick

Joe - We were all sorry to see you not come back Sunday.

The water after the first 3 heats wasn't bad at all.

And the cooler weather sure was nice. Glad to see you back racing!

Ron Ratoff

Back