D12 race# 5 Fort Richie,Md with 1/8th scale gold cup 2013

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went to rcracingevents last night, showed 0 boats & 0 drivers. just looked again, still shows zero entries...........

I tried to choose my heats on there and it will not let you do so........ shows come heats already full and some with 16 openings. Like I stated earlier, I will run the classes I listed, and possibly P spec tunnel if the boat is fixed by then. all on 64, alt 63

off topic for a sec. did anyone get any pics from our race yet?

I don't have Pete's e-mail address

CHARLES: we NEVER have any internet problems with COMCAST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:

CHARLES: we NEVER have any internet problems with COMCAST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Carl, PM sent...

Carl,

I'll be posting some soon... Busy week.

Pete

Pete, if you are coming to the next race can you bring me a CD of pics from last race. no need to mail it to me.

thanks a bunch......John C

RC racing events is a great tool but it's not foolproof. Ask me how I know. Fortunately John Knight helped me through the speed bumps. One of the idiosyncrasies of the program is it does not like a slant / in the class description. That's not a big deal except for the fact the software doesn't tell you this. It accepts anything you type in. So Charles, when you have time, you need to replace the /'s with a dash. Hopefully that will take care of the sold out classes.

Charles, you also need to get into the event a choose the pay by mail option. Hopefully this will allow everyone to start signing on.If you use the program to print heat sheets, again there some things to be careful off so give me a call or you will end up wasting 50 sheets of paper and ink like I did. LOL

Dick Loeb called me today and tipped me off on some problems with the race setup. I called Charles to offer help but he was not home. Hopefully he will call tomorrow and we will get it going.

John sorry I missed the call I was at the Indy car grand prix race.lots of carnage but I had fun the tickets were my birthday gift from my sons.

Got my Internet back up and running gonna look into fixing the race issues on rcracingevents.com this is getting in the way of my birthday drinking........can't do Patron shots and computer issues.

Hey Charles, What sort of restroom facilities will there be at the race? Ladies are thinking about attending.

Thanks pal,

Jim Skelton

John sorry I missed the call I was at the Indy car grand prix race.lots of carnage but I had fun the tickets were my birthday gift from my sons.

Understand. I see that some problems have been resolved. Let me know if you need any help, including with the final setup for the classes, heat setup and documents.

UPDATE! The rcracingevents issues are fixed, you can now register there online but remember you still need to fill out the flyer and mail it with appropriate funds.

tree number 1 is for number 2 and tree number 2 is for number 1 tree 3 is the ladies

Yup, signed up Charles...will get a check to you this week...Happy Birthday! Go 9ers...er ....um...Ravens! Lol

-Kent

Yes it is working just fine now. I signed up for my classes. I will send in the paperwork tomorrow, I left them at work on Friday so will mail them out tomorrow when I go out for a road test.

Pete!!!.............Where's Pete?

Pete.....sign up for B-P Lim. Tunnel and/ or B- P Lim. Hydro! I will have an extra 4S pack for you to use!

No Excuses! Lol!

Back