D12 race# 5 Fort Richie,Md with 1/8th scale gold cup 2013

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trent let me know what time u be there. I live 10 minutes away from fort richie

Hey Robin, if Ferretti does not want to run your other mod vp boat, I will. just let me know if I need to sign up for that class or not.
sorry john, chris wittrig claimed it at the last race http://www.intlwaters.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/cool.png . it's such a fun class, i hope it does get more popular all over. dick, get yo azz busy on carol's mod vp.that would make 4, 5 with ron.
charles, for planning purposes i'm in for gas rigger, mod vp, & b mono. i've got a boat i can throw in novice, or let someone's young'n run if needed.....
Robin,

Go ahead and enter the boat and you can race Trent in Novice!!!!.... :eek:

Entry in the mail today for Gas Rigger, Gas Mono, Open Offshore and P-spec hydro for myself. My son Gavin is entering P-spec hydro.
Hey Trent...Is it your Rico gas rigger you're bringing?

-Kent
Hi Kent!That Rico is a great running rigger but no, I've been tweaking a prototype JAE Gas rigger for Joe so I'll most likely be running that or my Insane 43" rigger. Hope to see you out at the pond. I think were having a test day there next saturday if you want to come check the place out. It's an awesome site to hold an event!
Oh...testing for Joe...gotcha...sweet! Just curious about the Rico...I have been wanting to buy one...

Don't think I will be at the test and tune next weekend (the lake looks great btw!)...will most likely be attending the Ft Richie race though...

Thanks!

-Kent

We usually get there around 10:30-11:00, I'll let you know if it's definite next week by mid week. Larry usually clears it with the groundskeeper by the wednesday before. Hopefully see you there. :D

Wish Mod VP was open to FE...would be interested in building one up! Junker mod....

Since ModVP is a stock class it will be hard to include FE. PSpec is as fast as a. mod 21 tunnel.

Entry in the mail today for Gas Rigger, Gas Mono, Open Offshore and P-spec hydro for myself. My son Gavin is entering P-spec hydro.

-Kent
Hi Kent!That Rico is a great running rigger but no, I've been tweaking a prototype JAE Gas rigger for Joe so I'll most likely be running that or my Insane 43" rigger. Hope to see you out at the pond. I think were having a test day there next saturday if you want to come check the place out. It's an awesome site to hold an event!
Oh...testing for Joe...gotcha...sweet! Just curious about the Rico...I have been wanting to buy one...

Don't think I will be at the test and tune next weekend (the lake looks great btw!)...will most likely be attending the Ft Richie race though...

Thanks!

-Kent
Kent,

You won't be disappointed with the Rico. The finish Richie puts on them is like a fine piece of furniture and they are one of the most refined riggers on the market. I have a few buddies in Fl. heat racing them in the high 70's. They are unbeatable down there.... See you at the race!

thanks trent see u there.
Alright man!

Since ModVP is a stock class it will be hard to include FE. PSpec is as fast as a. mod 21 tunnel.
How about a modified MODVP class then...oh yeah, I guess that wouldn't work either...the FE's would STILL be faster...Lol!!! :)

-Kent

Thanks!

-Kent
Kent,You won't be disappointed with the Rico. The finish Richie puts on them is like a fine piece of furniture and they are one of the most refined riggers on the market. I have a few buddies in Fl. heat racing them in the high 70's. They are unbeatable down there.... See you at the race!
Very cool..thanks Trent!

We usually get there around 10:30-11:00, I'll let you know if it's definite next week by mid week. Larry usually clears it with the groundskeeper by the wednesday before. Hopefully see you there. :D
trent, lmk too. i might take a ride up there to test another prop on my gas rigger. like to talk about jae's gas rigger, thinking of building one this winter B)

some better, kent. just dull, constant pain with short spurts of severe pain & pissin' gravel :eek: :lol: :lol:

Hey Kent, Nitro boats won B/P Mono and Sport20/P-Limited sport hydro last race. I had a chance to win Sport 20 but my pit crew was busy chowing down on the Contest Director cookie stash Carol gave me and I missed a heat. LOL!!

LOL Charles, Can we post our entry on RC Racing events and send you the form you provided or did you want to enter the entries yourself as you recieve them??

Last edited by a moderator:
I will try my internet went down an hour ago from the storm. Thanks dick for letting me know. You can put entries in but must still mail the entry to me. Using my cell to get to the web.

Charles...how are you able to post the attending racers without having everybody pay for entries through rcracingevents? Seems like you are only a couple of steps from using the normal race entry format..maybe Chilli will chime in and help you with that....best way I have seen to do entries...much easier than snail mail/ check entries...

Chilli!?...........

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back