D12 race# 5 Fort Richie,Md with 1/8th scale gold cup 2013

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entries will go in next week for me Charles. For planning purposes

Brandon Leigh: Novice

John Chirillo: B/P-Lim Tunnel, B/P-Lim Hydro

Chilli: Gas Mono, Offshore, P-Mono, Sport20/P-Lim Sport Hydro (Bring the Sport 20's Dick)

Also Chris wants to run my P-Hydro in Open Nitro/FE Hydro

Looks like you got allot of room at the pond for offshore. How about a "M" course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles, If you are not using RC Racing Events we NEED to know numbers of entrys per class. That service is free, I don't understand the non-use but whatever. It makes it better and more informational for all involved, and less work for you the organizer. James

Verified I'm in for Mod VP. That's two. Just need one more. Beasley or Ron are you guys in? Anybody interested in Stock D Tunnel?

I'm available for B/P Lim Tunnel, Sport B Tunnel, Stock D Tunnel, D Tunnel, Mod VP, and Open Nitro/FE Hydro. Sport 40 if necessary to make the class.

Looks like this one is brewing fast. I will check my schedule but with the Fall Nats and SAWs brewing, might be tough. Glad to see Wittrig is coming back with boats!!!.... :)

Hey Robin, if Ferretti does not want to run your other mod vp boat, I will. just let me know if I need to sign up for that class or not.

William, I'm out for Gas Rigger. Cant get new a sponson in time and don't want to take a chance twisting the tub. I believe John Finch said he was keeping his rigger at home also. You still have Robin + Dick and James if they come.

I would run my kneeler in mod VP if its ok,otherwise Ill throw it in sport 20..?? No gas rigger for me. Maybe I can get Carols MVP going ?

Hey Robin, if Ferretti does not want to run your other mod vp boat, I will. just let me know if I need to sign up for that class or not.
sorry john, chris wittrig claimed it at the last race B) . it's such a fun class, i hope it does get more popular all over. dick, get yo azz busy on carol's mod vp.that would make 4, 5 with ron.

charles, for planning purposes i'm in for gas rigger, mod vp, & b mono. i've got a boat i can throw in novice, or let someone's young'n run if needed.....

No problem, Robin. Just trying to help the class. Glad to see that Chris will be running a boat at this race. Charles, I will get my entry out this weekend, put me down for the usual. open offshore, gas cat, gas mono and LSG gas sport hydro. I think that 4 classes are enough for me to deal with.

I have entered the race on rcracingevents.com. It will serve as a running talley of who has paid and registered. Mail in entries are required at this time.

I will get my entry out over the weekend. put me in for the following...LSG sport hydro, LSG gas cat, LSG gas mono, open off shore, Jersey skiff/cracker box. all boats on CH 64, alternate is CH 63

I am just racing my 1/8th scale. I need to learn the electric stuff so I will be ready for record trials this fall. I have 3 electric SAW boats ready to test and the scale for heat racing. I will not be running any gas boats the rest of the year so I can learn as much as possible about the electrics. It's a whole new support system for electric and the learning curve can be expensive.

I enjoyed pitting for Jim and his son last race as much as I enjoyed the racing so I won't be bored with racing one boat. I just came from Don Ferrette's house and his new electric Elam looks really good. Should be ready for the race. First dibs!

John

Entry in the mail today for Gas Rigger, Gas Mono, Open Offshore and P-spec hydro for myself. My son Gavin is entering P-spec hydro.

my entry will go out this week Gas rigger, stock gas looks like we have gas rigger class

Entry in the mail today for Gas Rigger, Gas Mono, Open Offshore and P-spec hydro for myself. My son Gavin is entering P-spec hydro.
Hey Trent...Is it your Rico gas rigger you're bringing?

-Kent
Hi Kent!

That Rico is a great running rigger but no, I've been tweaking a prototype JAE Gas rigger for Joe so I'll most likely be running that or my Insane 43" rigger. Hope to see you out at the pond. I think were having a test day there next saturday if you want to come check the place out. It's an awesome site to hold an event!

Latest posts

Back