D-14 High Points

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Brown

I am finally getting around to building the last 2 traveling trophies for D-14 High Points.

I want make sure all of those that have won in the past have their names and the year they won on the new trophies.

For the RTR trophy, I know that Linda Brown won in 2008 and Kyle Jacobs won in 2009, but I don’t know who won in 2010 or 2011.

For the Classic Thunderboat Trophy I have no clue.

If whoever has the records or if anybody else knows please let me know.

I will post pics when I get them finished.

Thanks

DonB

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe Doug Shepherd has the class winners for 2011. That would be a good place to start.

Mike

Here are the points winners for the District:

scale 1 Brian Schymik

Thunderboat 1 Doug Shepherd

RTR 1 Jeremy Linney

Sport 40 1 Mike Schindler

Sport 20 1 Aaron Johnson

B Sport Tunnel 1 Mike Schindler

These are the name for 2011

I got the D-14 High Point Classic Thunderboat Traveling Trophy done.

I would like to thank Mike Schindler for the donation of the antique round nose trophy topper and the River City Racing Club for paying for the placks an engraving.

The RTR trophy should be done soon.

DonB

Thanks Ray and Mike.

Its made from Hog Lot Maple. I cut the tree down about 15 years ago from the corner of an old hog lot. The main trunk was slabed and stored in the top of one of my barns so it could dry. Here is one of the other projects I made from this tree. The idea came form a quilt pattern that my wife liked.

DonB

DSC_0597.1.JPG

The RTR traveling trophy is done.

I would like to thank Bruce Jacobs for the donation of the prop; and the River City Racing Club for paying for the placks and engraving.

DonB

DSC_0603.1.JPG

Back