• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 90\101 Eagle Sgx 2 and Roadrunner for sale at Nitro Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Bonahoom

Supporting Member
Boat #1 $800
90\101 Eagle Sgx 2
Boat and hardware only. Motor, pipe, receiver, and prop are NOT included.
Futaba servos
Bob violet 3rd channel mixture control
Metal tank
I ran a red head RS 101 in this boat. I believe that the latest models have the same bolt pattern
I have included a pic of a repair done at a race when the boom tube pulled out of the sponson. The tube was glued back in place and a screw was also used due to lack of curing time between heats.

Boat #2 $350
Roadrunner 90/101
Older version with offset driveline
Boat and hardware only. Motor, pipe, receiver, and prop are not included
Futaba servos
Bob violet 3rd channel mixture control
Metal tank
Shaft oiler

I prefer not to ship due to shipping costs and other hassles. I plan to bring the boats to the Nitro Nats in Ohio next week for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_2270.jpeg
    IMG_2270.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2269.jpeg
    IMG_2269.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2268.jpeg
    IMG_2268.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2267.jpeg
    IMG_2267.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2266.jpeg
    IMG_2266.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2265.jpeg
    IMG_2265.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2262.jpeg
    IMG_2262.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2261.jpeg
    IMG_2261.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
that was a big twin ...a single engine Eagle will be a much smaller and lighter box...if you use fed x ground it should not be too bad If it is too expensive I would split the shipping with you if that is ok ...please let me know...thanks

It is the length that get the price up. A twin and 90 boat are the same length. Good luck
Mike

Hi John. I would really like to avoid shipping it. My friend Larry C recently shipped you one and he told me it was over $200. I will call you later today to discuss.
Take the front sponsons off, remove and bag shims marking which position they came from and remove boom tubes also marking which position they were. Remove rudder blade and flex shaft. This will dramatically reduce box size. I started using Pirate Ship a few months ago and they give discounted rates with USPS and UPS, I shipped an 1/8th scale to Florida for about $60 using them.

There are guys from Tampa going to Cincinnati this week.
Ask them to drive it back to Tampa and John can get it from there.

Hi John. I would really like to avoid shipping it. My friend Larry C recently shipped you one and he told me it was over $200. I will call you later today to discuss.
Greg, are you familiar with Pirate Ship?....first class operation, huge savings, 2 carrier options, and very affordable extra insurance.
If you were to choose UPS as the carrier, they'll even pick it up from your place, no charge.

Hope that helps.

Back