• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Twin 80 Crapshooter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAUL STIRTON

I am offering up for sale a Twin 80 Crapshooter. This boat was built by Don Ferrette and I purchased it from him. I have only run it maybe 4 times. It has never been crashed and comes with spare front sponsons, 2 spare new cowls and a spare turn fin.
It is turn key including props, batteries and receivers.

I'm asking $4000.00 USD plus shipping.

PayPay accepted with no fees.IMG_9112.jpgIMG_9117.jpgIMG_9118.jpgIMG_9118.jpgIMG_9119.jpgIMG_9120.jpgIMG_9122.jpgIMG_9126.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9123.jpg
    IMG_9123.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 0
That boat is stupid fast and corners like it's on rails. You can't build one for the asking price not to mention the spare set of front sponsons, spare turn fin and two brand new cowls is almost $1000 worth of extras by themselves. I hated selling that boat back when Paul bought it but had no choice after unexpected issues with work being done on my house.

Back