Cozy: my fast electrics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Joern 👍. I ldo ove building boats and running them. I hardly sell my boats, that's why it might seem I build a lot 😅
For example, the Speedliner I built 10 years ago already.

Thanks Wasted Wages 👍It is fast for sure. I think with little more aggressive prop, it could reach 70mph with this setup. But finally, I like to set it up for heat racing / running laps.

Next up will be paint and finish. I will update in a few weeks!

Why would that be? Because it is in a residential area? This boat is kind of quiet still, but my Wild Thing mono is on the edge, noise wise 😬

Enjoyed your video. I really like the idea of a inboard motor with a strut & rudder. I belive this should be allowed in impba & combined with the outboard tunnels.
Guess they might be afraid of advancement.

Last weekend we had the Dutch RC Powerboat event. Gas, nitro, electric are all welcome.
Gas and electric have their own ponds next to eachother. It was a great day, just a bit too windy / choppy water.

Here's a compilation video of the event:

Here's a compilation video, where I cover almost all setups that I tried on the Wildthing. From speed running to oval setups.
It might be a good reference if you're running a 32" mono 😎

I ran my 33" F1 T800 together with a mono boat. 2 different boats, with different power setups. But pretty well matched!

Arrow Shark mono:
Length 35"
6S 6200mAh
4074 2000kV
Flycolor 150A
43mm 1.6 prop
Weight ca 3500 gr.

Cozy F1 T800:
Length 33"
6S 5200mAh
3674 1650kV
Turnigy Marine 120A
43mm 1.6 prop
Weight ca 3100 gr.

The mono has more power, but the top speed yesterday was exactly the same: 54mph.

Back